C23: Don't get mad

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Irene are on their way to meet Seulgi's friend. Irene was quietly looking outside the car.

 

"Nervous?" Seulgi takes Irene's hand and kisses it. Seulgi knew how awkward it is for Irene to meet new people.

 

Irene smile and shakes her head. "No, you'll be there for me."

 

"Of course, I'll be there. Don't worry my friends are nice." 

 

Irene just smiles and put her head in Irene's shoulder. Seulgi kissed her wife's hair before focusing back to the road.

 

A few more minutes, they reach their destination. Seulgi gets out the car and ran to her wife's side and open it for her.

 

"Thank you." 

 

"You're welcome" Seulgi offers her arms to her wife. "Shall we?"

 

Irene put her hands around Seulgi. "We shall."

 

 

 

Irene and Seulgi walk inside the restaurant where the taller woman quickly spotted her friends.

 

"There they are" Seulgi pointed out to a group of people who are laughing, happily talking to each other.

 

"Do I look okay?" Irene asks her wife.

 

Seulgi looks at Irene from head to toe. "Beautiful as always."

 

Irene blushes at her wife's words. 

 

"Seulgi!" 

 

Irene got startled when a sudden shout echoed inside the restaurant. The short woman moves aside when Seulgi's friends run to the bear and hugged her as if they have not seen the monolid girl for a long time.

 

But what caught Irene attention is the tall woman with blonde hair hugging her wife's arms while her head was in Seulgi's shoulder. 

 

Maybe because she is pregnant that her hormones are kinda crazy but she is not liking how the woman is clinging to her wife. And it seems like that the bear has totally forgotten that she is there.

 

"Yo Seulgi my man!" One of Seulgi's friend playfully punches Seulgi's arms. "Is it true that you are married?" 

 

"Yes, Onew I am happily married." Seulgi smiles and calls her wife. "Wife come here, "

 

 

Looking at her wife, Seulgi knew that Irene is mad. Her eyebrows are knitted and the smile that her lips had a while ago has already disappeared.

 

Irene went over to the woman hugging her wife's arms. She put her hand's on the girl's wrist and forcefully yanked it away from Seulgi's.

 

"I believe that is my 'husband' arms you are hugging and i permit no-one to put their hands at 'him' and Ms. you don't want to upset a pregnant woman." Irene glared at the woman.

 

Seulgi laughed at her wife. "Guys meet my wife, Irene." Seulgi gave her wife a back hug. "Wife, this is Minho, Onew, Key, Taemin and that blonde in Sunmi, and the short girl is Yeri and the giant is Joy."

 

Everyone greeted Irene and congratulates her and their marriage. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter