C21: Let's go catch the pig.

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think I'm in love with you."

 

 

Irene feels like a thousand voltage of electricity shocked her whole existence. In front of her and their family is her stupid bear telling her that she thinks she is in love with her.

 

The taller woman's eyes were fixed to her, not letting any movement from her escape her mon old eyes.

 

"I know I told you I was willing to wait and I still do, believe me, Irene. I am still willing to wait. But this feeling that starting to grow inside me, I cannot hide it anymore. I want to let you know, I want you to know that I think I am falling in love with you."

 

"Y...you are still not sure about your feeling Seulgi." Irene finally spoke up. "Stop speaking nonsense if you are not 100 percent sure of what is it your mouth is spitting out."

 

"Are you afraid?"

 

"I am not afraid." Irene lifts her eyes to Seulgi. "I just don't want my hopes to disappoint me, one day."

 

"If my feelings towards you are a hundred percent sure, are you willing to return it?"

 

"To tell you frankly Seulgi, I wasn't sure what I really feel towards you. Two months is such a short time for us to say that we are growing feelings inside us for each other." Irene smile. "You told me you are willing to wait. Keep your promise, we have a lot of times ahead of us to learn more about each other and maybe fall in love with each other. Our marriage is for a lifetime, I have no plans on ending it or cheat on you or fall in love with someone else. Rest assured that even I cannot love you, I am willing to be faithful to you as your wife. And I am hoping you are too. I will do my best not to disappoint you and do my duties as your wife." 

 

"But you will tell me if ever you fall in love with me."  Seulgi holds Irene's hand. "And I promise not to cheat on you, look with other girls. I will be faithful and do everything that will make you and our future child happy. This marriage may be arranged by our families, and I may hate it before, but now that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter