C34: Anything. Everything

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The former Mrs. Kim watched Suho's car from her balcony. She has forgotten when was the last time his son called her 'mom'. Maybe it was that day when she left them almost 30 years ago.

 

Suho was just a little boy at that time. He was a sweet and loving little boy. She loves his son more than anything in this world, she never plans to leave him, them but his father constant abuse made her do it.

 

She wants to take him with her but his father won't let her have the child.

 

 

Flashback:

 

"if you are going to leave, then leave!" Mr. Kim pointed at the door. "The door is wide open!"

 

"Give Jun-Myeon to me! I won't leave him with you!"

 

"My son will stay here! You can't take him with you!"

 

"please.....give me my son, I can't live without him..."

 

"Then I suggest you to die!" I am not giving you my son! He doesn't need a like you!"

 

"Mommy, Daddy..." Little Suho walked out of his room and went to his parents, he was rubbing his eyes while looking at his mother. "What's going on?"

 

Mr. Kim grabbed his son before his wife does. 

 

"You're mother is leaving us, son."

 

"Where is she going, Dad? When is she coming back?"

 

"She is going to live with her new family. And she is not coming back."

 

"But we are her family." Little Suho looks at her mom. "Mommy, don't leave me and daddy.' The little boy began to shed a tear. 

 

" Jun-Myeon" Mrs. Kim called his son name softly. "I will leave now but I promise to come back for you and take you with me."

 

"M...mommy..." Suho cried and tried to reach out for his mother. "M...mommy..please take me with you!"

 

End of Flashback.

 

 

That was the last time she saw her precious son. A week after she left their home, she heard that they moved to Cambridge.

 

Suho was 10 when she met him in the United State and tried to pursue him to go with her. But the moment she saw the hate, pain and anxiety in her son's eyes she knew he was not the same boy she left.

 

She finds out that her son commits a lot of bad action during the past years at a very young age. He hurt people around him.

 

 

 

 

"Madam, Sir Suho is in the waiting room." Mrs. Kim's butler announced.

 

"I'll be down in a moment."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter