C32: We will be together in no time

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In his house outside Seoul, Suho was hysterically laughing. She could just imagine Kang Seulgi's miserable.

 

"Oh God, this is fun. I wonder what is his reaction after finding out that I'm the one who hurt her precious wife. Especially when she realizes that I'm already gone?" Seulgi grin. "You are probably flipping upside down now Kang Seulgi. Cursing my name." Suho let out a loud laugh.

 

Suho looked at the life-size painting of him and Irene that he personally painted.

 

"Just a little more, my love we will be together and never be apart again. Wait for a little and I will take you with me and we will be happy forever." Suho softly smiles at Irene's painting. "Just you and me. You will never leave my side, Irene. I will do everything within my power to make you stay with me. Unlike those girls, like my mother you won't leave me. I know already why you left me, ignore my feelings it is because of that Kang Seulgi. You are forced to marry him. I know you don't really love him. You hated him, right baby? It is me you love, it is me who you belong to. Only to me."

 

 

Suho clenches his fist as he thought about how happy Seulgi was for stealing the woman he loves.

 

 

 

 

 

Three months have passed and Irene gave no sign that she will wake up anytime. The baby inside her is growing perfectly.

 

The police and investigator continue their search for Suho, but it seems like the man just disappears in thin air.

 

They've searched everywhere, posted his faces everywhere and provide a hefty amount of money to whoever can tell where the man is hiding. There are no signs that he left the country but there are also possibilities that maybe he already did leave Korea.

 

Seulgi just comes back from work and like her everyday routine, he always goes to the hospital to spend time with her wife. 

 

Irene is almost in her 7months, just a few more months and she wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter