C52: Kang Irene, Come back here!

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Kang punches his table inside her study table. His men just came and delivered the horrible news. Mrs. Kim never left Korea. She has people inside the airlines to help her with her plans. They fooled the whole country by making it looks like she left the country. 

 

"That !" Mr. Kang uttered under his breath. He then looks at his men. "I want to talk to Seulgi. Gather a few of our men and assign them to protect Seulgi's family."

 

"Yes, sir!" 

 

"And Captain Lee, I want you and your boys to pinpoint to me her exact location ASAP!" Mr. Kang ordered him again.

 

He can believe he falls for her disappearing act. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at Seulgi and Irene's place, the couple was still in bed cuddling while sleeping. Irene started to stir. It is Saturday and Irene don goes to work on weekends to spend time with her family. Irene slowly open her eyes, she will something heavy on her stomach and when she looked down it was her wife's feet. She smiled remembering last night's event. 

 

She tried to turn her body to face her sleeping wife. Irene caresses her wife's face. How can she thank this person for everything she did for her. Irene finger gently caresses the scar in Seulgi's left eye. 

 

"What are you doing?" Seulgi's husky voice startled her wife. 

 

"I am thinking of ways on how to thank you, for all the things you have done for our family."

 

Seulgi pulls her wife closer until almost half of her body is on top of her. "You don't have to thank me, Irene. All these things that I did, I did it because I love you and our kids. It is my responsibility to keep you safe. To keep Ahreum and Sorim safe. And if I have to do it again, I will do it. I am willing to sacrifice my life for you to live. For our kids to live."

 

"I don't want that to happen Seul. I don't think I can accept it for the second time. I don't think I can live my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter