C20: I think I'm In Love With You

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Seulgi and Irene left their little love nest early to go to Irene's parent's place. Just in time for breakfast. Seulgi happily runs to dining when Irene's family helper told them that their parents are already in the dining room.

 

"Good morning Family!" Seulgi happily greeted everyone.

 

"Yah, Kang Seulgi inside voice please." Irene patted her wife's back before approaching their parents. "Good morning."

 

"You are just in time for breakfast." Mrs. Kang says. 

 

"Yeah, Seulgi and I left early so we can join you guys for breakfast."

 

"Come one, come on kids sit down and eat." Me. Bae motioned them to sit.

 

Seulgi pulls the chair for her wife before she takes her place. 

 

"Thank you," Irene mumbles wife.

 

"What do you want to eat?" Seulgi asks her wife.

 

"Bacon and egg, please."

 

The parents watch the couple as Seulgi was doting her wife perfectly and Irene was smiling at the latter softly. They are wondering what happened to the name callings and wanting to kill each other.

 

 

 

 

Seulgi noticed that her wife's face started to become sour as her nose twitch. She looks around to see what is causing it then notice the helper approaching with garlic bread in her hand.

 

"Stop!" She signals the helper 

 

Everyone got startled and look at the maid.

 

"Please put that thing back to the kitchen," Seulgi told the lady.

 

When the helper turns her back and brings the bread back to the kitchen. Seulgi rubs her wife's back and gave her water.

 

"Are you okay?" Seulgi ask.

 

Irene nod. "Thank you."

 

Seulgi kissed her wife's forehead and keep rubbing her back.

 

"What is going on kids?" Mrs.Bae asks.

 

Irene looks up to Seulgi and the latter grin. 

 

"We have something to tell you, Mothers and Fathers."

 

Seulgi's voice was low and sad. Irene knew that instant that the cheeky woman has a very funny way to break the pregnancy news to their family.

 

"What is it?" Me. Bae asks. "Is my Joohyun sick?"

 

Seulgi keeps her silence. She looks at her wife and secretly winks.

 

Joohyun knew that her wife is chasing death for trying to prank their parents.

 

"Seulgi, quite dilly-dally-ing and tell us what is it you wanna tell." Mr. Kang is losing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter