C5: Evil!

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three am in the morning, Irene woke up with the loud banging on her door. The tired woman angrily yanked her comforter and got up from her bed.

"You better make sure this a matter of life and death or else I'm....Mom?" 

"Good morning to you Joohyun, " 

"W..what are you doing here this early?" Joohyun was confused.

"Today is your wedding day, honey." Mrs. Bae smiled. "Get ready, our flight will leave at 5 am."

"W...wedding?"

"Did you forgot, Joohyun?" Mrs. Bae asks. "Today we are flying to Daegu for your wedding, you're parents in law are already downstairs waiting so hurry up. Your fiancee is waiting too."

And before Irene can say something again her mother already left her. 

"Irene sigh. "Yay! Congratulations Irene, you are getting married!" She sarcastically greeted herself before going to the bathroom.

After taking a bath, Irene packed a few things in her luggage, her makeup, a pair of sleeping wear and 3 pairs of everyday clothes and a dress just in case. 

In thirty minutes Irene was ready to go. She went downstairs dragging her luggage.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Can't smile seeing Irene, the young lady was wearing a floral dress that reaches just above her knees. Her face was bare with any makeup making her look fresh and even younger.

 

Mr. Can't nudge her daughter and whisper, " My boy,  you're one heck of a lucky Kang, getting married with the most beautiful girl."

"If only her attitude is as beautiful as her face, I'd say I'm lucky."  Seulgi grin.

"You're saying something Freak?" Irene was ready to punch her future husband or wife. Huswife.

"What, you got a problem with that overlord of darkness?"

"I'll show what this overlord of darkness can do, you stupid freak!"

"You're short, your fist won't reach my face." Seulgi laugh.

And before anyone can stop the shorter girl, she already had her hands on the taller girl's shoulder and her knee between Seulgi's legs.

"Y..you ing !" Seulgi dropped on her knees holding her treasure. "You will pay for this!" 

Irene just smirks and dragged her luggage. Seulgi's fuming eyes followed her future wife. The woman was pure evil.

"Seul, if i were you i will stop pissing her off." Me. Kang says. "You may not put that thing in good use if she continues hitting it with her knees. Me and your mom, as well as your in-laws, want to see little Irene and Seulgi running around."

Seulgi just look at her father, "Are you crazy? Don't you feel sorry for your future grandchildren if that woman is their mother? Don't you fear for my safety if our offspring become like her?"

The patriarch of Kang and Bae's just laugh at Seulgi's  wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter