C13: Why not make it work?

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 6 pm, Seulgi's car was parked outside Irene's office. She was patiently waiting for the woman, today was the day that the bear decided that since their marriage in inevitable might as well make it work. 

Irene may look mean and cold, but she knows that the woman had goodness inside. 

​​​​​​Thirty minutes past six in the evening, finally, Seulgi saw the woman she was waiting for walking out of the door. She smiles and was about to get out of her car when she saw her wife going out with a guy and both of them are happily walking to the car parked a few feet from hers.

The guy opens the car door for Irene and Irene smile uttering a thank you to the guy.

Seulgi watches the car drive away as she sadly sat back behind the steering wheel. She looks at the flower next to her and a bitter smile formed on her lips.

"Am I too late?" Seulgi asked to no one.

Seulgi decided to just go home.

 

 

It was 9 pm when Seulgi heard her wife's car. She was waiting for her to come home. She heard the door clicked open and her wife came in.

"You are late," Seulgi says.

Irene jumped a little, "What the hell, Kang Seulgi! Are you trying to kill me?"

"I was at your workplace, exactly six pm." Seulgi the light.

"What were you doing there?"

"I was about to pick you up. Like normal husband does." Seulgi smile and pick up the flower she bought for Irene. "And this is for you, but I saw you leaving with a guy."

"You didn't tell me you'll go there, and besides we are not a normal couple so why the sudden urge of fetching me?"

"You told me before that this marriage is inevitable. We cannot avoid it or do anything to stop it." Seulgi stood up, "after last night, i have been thinking. So, I want this marriage for real, and I am sure our parents won't allow us to divorce why not make it work?" Seulgi walks to the stairs.

" We can't make it work, Seulgi. We don't love each other we hated each other."

Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter