C39: Scary, Heartless and Revengeful

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was busy playing with the twin when Irene came inside the room. The short woman was glaring at the clueless bear.

 

Starting to get annoyed to her wife who is ignoring her, Irene stands in front of the woman she loves with her both hands in her waist, tapping her foot on the floor to get Seulgi's attention.

 

Seulgi looks up smiling but gulp afterward seeing the serious face her wife has.

 

"H..ey babe.." Seulgi's smile became awkward. "W..what's wrong love?"

 

"You really asking me what's wrong you clueless, stupid bear?!" Irene asks her wife.

 

 

"What did I do?" Seulgi really doesn't have an idea what she did wrong.

 

"You really don't know what you did, you dumbo?!" Irene was now breathing through her nose. "Seriously?"

 

"You are calling me names again, what's wrong with my sweet wife? She transforms into Maleficent again?"

 

"Why didn't you stop that blonde bimbo from openly flirting with you?" Irene was glaring at Seulgi. "She is touching you in places that i should be the only person who should touch!"

 

Seulgi gets up and walks to her fuming wife and hugs the woman by her waist.

 

"You are beautiful when jealous babe." Seulgi kissed her wife.

 

"I must be really, really beautiful in your eyes now cause my hands are aching to hit you now." 

 

Seulgi quickly grabs her wife's hand and holds them tightly.

 

"Come in wife, you really don't want to do that to me right?"

 

Irene free her hands from her wife's gentle grip. "Kang Seulgi, I'm warning you, the next time I see you smiling, flirting or letting her touch you I swear Ah-reum and So-rim will be your last children and you won't be able to use that thing between your legs." Irene furiously looks between Seulgi's legs.

 

Seulgi quickly put both of her hands between her legs to cover her precious gems. She looks at her wife in horror. "You can't be a serious wife. If you cut this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter