C50: Heck of a date Part 1

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forty-five minutes past six in the evening, a slick red Mercedes-Maybach 6 parked in front of Irene's company. Everyone's eyes were sparkling,  admiring the luxury car in front of them. 

 

The door in the passenger seat opened and a well dressed Seulgi slide out of her car, wearing a white poplin polo, tucked under her skinny jeans. Under her polo is a charcoal gray blazer. Seulgi finished her outfit by wearing an Allen Edmonds brown leather shoes.

 

Everyone gasped and girls can't help but smile seeing Kim Empire's CEO's husband. The aura and appeal Seulgi has that moment made everyone and every girl fall in love with her. The scar on her face was ignored.

 

 

 

 

Irene once again saw her staff gathering around the lobby looking outside. Irene's heart beat a little faster thinking that someone was bullying her wife again.

 

When she came out of the building her heart suddenly beat even faster. Standing a few feet from her while leaning in her car in her wife look rather handsome in her date night outfit. In her hand is a bouquet of red roses.

 

Seulgi smiles brightly seeing her wife coming her way. She makes a few steps t approach her wife who quickly throws herself in Seulgi's arms.

 

"Do you miss me this much?" Seulgi asked her beautiful wife.

 

"I do. I miss you so much."

 

"Not as much as I miss you, darling." Seulgi kisses her wife's forehead. "I believe these roses are for you."

 

Irene's smile gets wider while accepting the flowers. "You really went all out for our date, love. You look extra handsome."

 

"Of course, I have to match my date's beauty." Seulgi smile.

 

Irene made one step backward to have a good look at her wife. He is neatly dressed and her shoulder-length hair is neatly tie in a bun behind her.

 

Irene can't help but fall in love once again to her wife. 

 

"Ugh, now I'm regretting asking you on a date." Irene groans.

 

"Why?" 

 

"Look at those girls, wide a smile and sparkling eyes, I can feel their heartbeat cause of you."

 

"Well, we can't help that love, you marry a heartthrob what do you expect?" Seulgi kissed her wife's lips when she pouted.

 

Everyone can't help but feel envious at the couple's sweetness.

 

"Shall we go?" Seulgi asks her wife.

 

"We shall."

 

Seulgi guided her wife to the other side of her car and open the door for her.

 

"My lady?" Seulgi cutely smiles as she bowed a little like a gentleman as she holds her wife's hand and ushers her inside the car.

 

Irene chuckled at her wife. "Thank you, Kind Sir." 

 

After closing the door, Seulgi quickly runs to the driver's side an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter