C36: When they least expected

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's eyes were dark, she was ready to struggle the doctor and throw him out of the window from the 8th floor.

 

"What do you mean that I can't take my children home with us?!"

 

"Mr. Kang, your children need to stay in NICU at least 2-4 weeks before the due date. As for your children they just reach their 7months. Premature babies cannot be exposed to the public, they are prone to allergies and infections. It is good news that your twins are born healthy. But do you want to risk their health just because you want to take them home with your wife?" The doctor explains.

 

"Do you know how dangerous it is for my babies to be left alone here? I will let them stay if you allowed their military securities with them 24/7. They can't leave my kids out of sight. And we'll have our own pediatrician to look after my babies health. No one will touch them but our assign doctors and nurses." Seulgi's voice was cold and full of warning. "If something bad happens to my children you will pay with your life and I will burn this hospital to dust along with your dead bodies."

 

The doctors gulped. "We understand your worries, Mr. Kang." The doctors finally agreed. "No one is to touch or hold the twins but you assign people."

 

It was 2 weeks already since Irene come out from coma and Seulgi was told that her kids have to stay in the hospital at least for the next 2-4 weeks. That was the reason why Seulgi suddenly throws tantrums.

 

The young parents were worried when they are told that the kids have to stay. Seulgi was worried that since Suho is still free and has not caught yet, he might do something with her twins.

 

As long as Suho is not found yet, Seulgi and her family cannot be at peace. Suho is a danger to her wife and kids. The man is obsessed with her wife. He will do whatever he can to have Irene.

 

"Seulgi... Do we really have to leave the kids here?" Irene was worried too. 

 

Seulgi went to her wife and hold her hand. We have too. Don't worry, i will do everything to keep them safe. And i will be here every day to check on them before and after work. Plus i will make sure only our men and assigned doctors and nurses to attend their needs."

 

Irene, after Seulgi told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter