C18: Your child cannot hear you yet.

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was happily preparing breakfast, she also made sure to but tteokbokki for her pregnant wife. 

 

Just in time after she finishes preparing the table, Irene came with a distorted face. Her face was pale and was sweating a lot. 

 

Seeing her wife's state Seulgi quickly went to her side and help her sit.

 

"Are you okay?" Seulgi asked, worried is in her heart.

 

"When i woke up, I feel nuisance and vomit." Irene weakly says.

 

"Why you didn't call me?" 

 

"I kn..." What's that smell?" Irene ask.

 

"W..what smell?"

 

"That..." Irene was about to say something but stop. "It's you!"

 

Irene stood up and push the shocked woman away from her.

 

"Me?" Seulgi was confused.

 

"Why do you smell so good today?!" Irene squints her eyes towards the woman.

 

"Irene, I always smell like this. I've been using the same perfume for the last ten years."

 

"No! Y...you smell different today!" Irene grabbed the fork and pointed it to Seulgi. "You put to much perfume today. Was it because of that woman who sent you here? What is her name?" Irene tried to think. "Su....Sunmi! It is her!"

 

"What?" Seulgi tried to approach her wife. "It was not for her, it is for you."

 

Irene looks at the woman in front of her. "For me?"

 

"Yes, for my wife only. So come on put down the fork and let's eat. I bought tteokbeokki for you. Then I will send you to work.".

 

Irene just nods and enjoys the breakfast. But Seulgi noticed that the woman is not touching the tteokbokki.

 

"Are you not gonna eat the tteokbeokki?"

 

Irene shakes her head and continues devouring her kimchi fried rice drowning in ketchup. Seulgi looks at her wife plate. 

 

How can this woman eat the kimchi fried rice covered with ketchup?

 

Irene noticed her wife's eyes on her food.

 

"What are you looking at? Are you judging me?" Tears begin to form in the shorter girl's eyes. "You are disgusted the way I ate!"

 

Seulgi was really confused on how Irene mood keeps on changing.

 

"No, no I'm not, Irene..." She smiles, "Go on eat your food, it looks really appetizing." She smiles.

 

"It is delicious, do you want to try?"

 

"N..n" she was about to say No but her wife's face was starting to change again. "Yes! I would love too!"

 

"Open your mouth..."

 

Against her own will, the inter woman opens and accept the disgusting food. "Y...yum!"

 

"Really?" Irene smiles widely.

 

"Y..yes.. very!"

 

"Do you want more?" Irene quickly grabbed the ketchup. "Here let me put the ketchup in your fried rice."

 

"N..." 

 

But it was too late. The pregnant woman already put almost half of the ketchup on her plate.

 

"Go eat it," Irene says before continuing her breakfast.

 

"T.. thanks, wife." Seulgi gulped and continue eating the gross food her wife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter