C26: Irene Bae

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene woke up in her wife's embrace. She smiled and turned around, she buried her face in Seulgi's chest.

 

"Good morning, Wifey" 

 

Irene groaned and purr like a kitten. "Morning"

 

"Cute." Seulgi kissed her wife's forehead. "Get up Wife, we have work."

 

"I don't want too..." 

 

"Stop being cute babe, but please get up... Don't be lazy." Seulgi sits up and tries to pull her wife up but the woman won't move. 

 

"I should have accepted grandpa's offer and work at his company." Irene sit up and pout at her wife. "Can I just be a plain housewife and you work?"

 

"Nice try babe, but we don't want to rely on our family fortunes. We will build our own life, our own family. So we have to work hard for us, our child," Seulgi caress Irene's stomach and smile, "our future."

 

"Tssskkk.. just say that you don't want to work for this family alone." Irene pushes Seulgi playfully and gets up. "I'm going to bath first." 

 

"What do you want for breakfast?"

 

Irene's popped her head out of the bathroom and smile. "Can you take me on a breakfast date perhaps, I and our daughter are cravings for pancakes."

 

Seulgi smiles. "Our son, Wifey." 

 

"I am the mother, Hubby so I know she is her."

 

"He came from my seeds love so I should know."

 

"Riggghhhhhttt." Irene went back inside the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

After breakfast date, Seulgi drives her wife to her work.

 

"I'll see you later? 6 pm?" 

 

Irene nods. "Why can't you just let me drive my car?"

 

"Don't you want me to send you to work and pick you up after?"

 

"I want." Irene smiles and kiss her wife. "I'm going now. See you later!"

 

"I love you!" Seulgi waved at her wife.

 

"Love you too!" 

 

Seulgi sigh in happiness. Finally, Irene is hers. Her wife in real words.

 

 

 

 

Not far from where Seulgi was standing, Suho has been watching her and Irene as the couple bids goodbyes.

 

His eyes were filled with anger and jealousy. Irene supposed to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter