C12: How About Dinner?

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was still lying in bed next to Seulgi the next morning. Both are quiet, scared to make a sound or sudden movement. Seulgi was staring blankly at the ceiling, while Irene was doing the same. Her hand was gripping the blanket in her chest hiding her body from Seulgi's eyes as if the younger woman has not seen it yet. Of course, Seulgi has seen it, touch it and taste it even left marks in it but the woman still hides it, the effect of lust last night has subsided now. Whatever it is running in their heads, only the two of them know.

 

"About last night..." Seulgi started. 

"I won't blame you about it."  Irene cut Seulgi before she could even finish her words.

"I..I was drunk, I don't kn...."

​​​​​​Irene sigh.

"I know you are drunk and you don't know what you were doing." Irene cut her again. "I was not drunk last not and I let it happen, so I was the one to blame. I didn't stop you. So please can you make it less embarrassing for me and go back to your room, I need to get ready for work."

Seulgi sigh. She gets up from the bed and wears her clothes. She then left her wife's room.

 

 

 

Seulgi looked at her wife's door and sadness filled her heart. 

"I was not going to blame you." She mumbles before going to her room.

Seulgi went home late last night to grab a few shots with her friends. Sunmi offered to send her home since her car broke down when she was about to go home. She is not really drunk, not drunk at all. 

Why did she go to her wife's room?

Because she suddenly misses her, she had a sudden urge to see her wife. She don't know why, but this past few days, Irene is always in her mind. Maybe because they bicker a lot that she is starting to miss her. 

Then, what made her take her wife again last night? Why did she make love with her?

Make love....not .

Is she falling in lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter