C19: I am Married

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was busy doing her job when Amber came dragging her sit before settling next to the pregnant woman.

 

"Hey, so what happened yesterday?" Amber started. "What did the doctor say?"

 

Irene smiled at her friend, she then looked around and see if there are anyone listening. 

 

"Am, I am pregnant. Mrs. Lee was right."

 

"Preg...mmmmmmnnn" 

 

Irene quickly covered her friend's mouth before someone can hear her.

 

"Quiet!" Irene hisses.

 

Amber removed Irene's hand covering .  "How did you get pregnant? How did that happen"

 

Irene sigh, maybe it's time to tell Amber about her secret. Seulgi was right, sooner or later their friends should know.

 

"Come with me." Irene dragged Amber by her hand and take her to the roof to the rooftop​​​

 

Amber look at her friend. She was waiting for her answer. Irene smile and then she took a deep breath.

 

"Am, I am married."

 

"Ah, you are married... I thought there is a...." Amber stopped.  She then looks at Irene "Say what?!" You are married, I heard you right, right? You just told me you are ing married??!"

 

Irene nod.

 

"Wait a minute. That 'guy' earlier. The one that dropped you off this morning, 'he' is your husband?"

 

"Yes." Irene nod. "'His' name is Kang Seulgi. 'His' family is a family friend. It was an arranged married, almost two months ago. And now I am two weeks pregnant with our first child."

 

"Damn it, Irene! Why you didn't tell me! I'm literally your best friend."

 

"I'm sorry, Am." Irene hugged her friend. "Seulgi and I had a mutual decision to keep out marriage a secret. But now we have to tell it, now that we are going to be a parent." 

 

"How about Suho?"

 

"What about him?" Irene ask.

 

"He was hoping to had a chance with you."

 

"I will tell him too." Irene sigh. 

 

"He has high hope, that maybe you could give him a chance to be with you."

 

Irene smile weakly. "But I never told him that I am giving him a chance."

 

"You invited him to dinner."

 

"I told him it is for the tea he gave me."

 

"I guess the poor man took it as a sign that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter