C43: I came home late

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Seulgi's funeral, Irene tried to do her best to cope up. Losing Seulgi was not something Irene can forget easily. She doesn't think she can ever forget her wife.

 

Suho's death may be enough to give justice to her wife's death, but it wasn't enough. Mrs. Kim left the country even before the court releases her warrant of arrest.

 

The government of Korea and the Interpol join forces to catch Mrs. Kim not only for Seulgi's death but also for her involvement in drug trafficking and selling illegal weapons to other syndicates. Mrs. Kim is also the main suspect of child trafficking. 

 

 

 

It's been half a year since Seulgi dies, and Mrs. Kim is still hiding. Irene believes that someday Mrs. Kim will be caught and her wife's death will have justice. Fully.

 

Irene went back living to the home where her and Seulgi's love started to bloom. She wants her kids to grow up in a place where her kids can feel their father's love and presence even though she isn't around anymore.

 

Irene started working in her family's company as a newly appointed CEO since her grandfather steps down from his position. Irene has been busy in her new position but not too busy to spare time for her twins. Ah-reum and So-rim are growing up, she doesn't want her twins to grow up alone. To grow up without her around.

 

Irene enters their home hearing the laughter and giggling. She smiles when she sees her twins in their walker running around with their nannies.

 

"Hello, my darlings, Mommy's home!" Irene put down her things when the kids run to her. "Oh my, did you miss mommy today?"

 

So-rim who is always hyper and noisy continue to roll around with her walker while Ah-reum raised her arms and started to bounce wanting Irene to carry her. 

 

Irene smiles and carries Ah-reum in her arms. She orders the nannies to take her things in her room. She picks up So-rim too and takes the kids in her room.

 

She puts the kids down on the floor and let the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter