C31: He Can't Escape His Crime

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seulgi can't believe what she was reading now. Mr. Bae hands him a folder, a full report about Kim Jun-Myeon also known as Kim Suho. According to the report, the lawyer was a graduate from Harvard, he was exceptionally smart according to all the achievement he received.

 

But that is not what really shocked Seulgi, it was his medical record in a psychiatric ward in London. Suho was confined for his ill behavior. When Suho was six she pushed a little girl, his friend in the stairs because the little met a new friend and neglected the little Suho. 

 

When Suho was 12 he stabbed a little boy and accused him of stealing his friend. There are more records of Suho hurting other people usually on the same reason, they are being friendly to others and Suho feels neglected that time. 

 

 

Suho was sixteen when he was admitted to a psychiatric ward but discharged after three months for his good behavior. 

 

"This means, that he hurt Irene because she thought Irene abandoned him?" Seulgi asks.

 

"This guy has an issue. Her mom left him and his dad for another man." Mr. Bae looks at Seulgi. "Did Irene ever shows interest to Suho?"

 

"I'm not sore Dad, but I have called Ms. Lui so we can find out more." Seulgi sigh. "Dad also called and told me that they are trying to have a copy of the CCTV footage in areas where the accident happened."

 

"That's good news. I just hope he can get a copy."

 

"I just hope too, Dad."

 

"Knowing your father, I know he will get one.  Don't worry."

 

A soft knock from the door disturbs Seulgi and her father-in-law's talk. A woman with long hair followed by a short hair woman with tattoos enter the room.

 

"Amber!" Seulgi smile seeing her wife's friend. "Thanks for coming."

 

"I would've come much earlier if you called me." Amber look at her friend. "How is she? The baby?"

 

"They are okay, the baby is growing healthy." Seulgi smiles.

 

"At least that's good news."

 

"Yes, " Seulgi sigh. "Amber, I called you here cause w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter