C41: Seulgi

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Driving on the freeway, Seulgi was tapping her finger on the steering wheel while bobbing her head sync with red velvet's newest song Love is the way. 

 

Seulgi looks at her side mirror then to the rearview mirror. Without a doubt, she knew now that the black car she used to see following her is actually following her. 

 

Seulgi smile and shakes her head. "So, it is me you really want not my wife." Seulgi whisper as she steps on the accelerator and speeds up the car. She will not let them take her down without making sure they won't go after Irene if they succeed in their plan.

 

The monolid girl saw the car following her catching up with her speed.

 

"!" 

 

 Seulgi cursed under her breath when one of the cars was already beside her. Her eyes grew bigger when the driver lowers his window.

 

"Surprise, surprise my dear Kang Seulgi!" 

 

"Suho, you!"

 

Seulgi saw Suho steering the car to the left then right. He is going to hit her car. Quickly Seulgi step on the brake stopping her car without signal. The car behind her didn't expect her sudden stop and hit the back of Seulgi's car. The impact was great that it sends Suho's minion down the Cliff.

 

"Kang Seulgi! I'm going to kill you right here, right now and have your wife for myself!"  Suho laugh.

 

"I will never let you hurt my family!" Seulgi shouted back. "I don't care if it causes my life! I will make sure you will die with me!" 

 

Seulgi hit Suho's left side of the car.

 

" you, Kang!"

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at home, Irene has been calling her wife none stop but the bear didn't pick up her calls. The headless Seulgi whom she saw earlier keep on playing in her head like a broken record.

 

"Pick up the phone, Seul..." Irene whisper. 

 

The young mother continues calling her wife while walking back and forth.

 

"Come on...Come on... Pick up the phone, Seul... You are killing me!"

 

"Irene, what's going on?" Mrs. Bar asks her daughter.

 

"Mom, Seulgi is not picking up my calls. I've been calling for a hundred times and she never answers any of them. I'm worried."

 

"Darling, maybe she is driving, relax."

 

"I can't relax mom!" 

 

"Joohyun-ah, what happened?"

 

Mrs. Bar knew when her daughter is reckless and impatient. It's either she is excited or worried.

 

"Mom, earlier when Seulgi was about to leave to Gyeonggi, I saw her walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter