C8: Take me home

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was getting ready to go home when she received a call from her mother. There is a little party at their place in celebration of her father's another success. 

It's becoming a habit of her mom to celebrate even little achievements their family had and it became a tradition. 

Yesterday her father won the drug case against another country. According to her father, a neighboring country attempted to ship to Korea by the ocean. 

But the group, as well as their contact inside Korea, was caught in the pier. The Korean government files a lawsuit against them and Irene's father was the one who handles it. 

Mr. Bae's skill was once again tested and was proven when he won the case. The neighboring country was forced to pay a hefty amount to the korean's government.

 

 

 

Irene reached her family home, she saw Seulgi's car parked on the side of the road so she decided to park her car behind Seulgi's.

 

 

Seulgi was starting to feel bored, she doesn't have any idea what these people are talking about. She sighs for the nth times, she wants to go home. 

Seulgi was about to drink her wine but halt when the door opens and Irene came in. She was wearing a simple red dress that reaches her knee. Her hair was in a messy bun while her face has light make up making her the most beautiful girl in the party tonight. 

Seulgi gulped, her father was right she is one lucky Kang to have this beautiful girl as her wife. Seulgi put down her glass of wine and approach the woman she is married too.

"Hey, Mal!" She grins as she greeted her wife.

"Mal?"

''Yeah short for Maleficent." Seulgi laughs at her own joke.

"Ha, ha very funny, my stomach hurt i can't stop laughing." Irene sarcastically says. 

"Come on, wife why so rude?"

"Who wouldn't if you keep on calling me names? Like, link me to all demons and villains you know." Irene grabs a glass of wine from the waiter holding a tray offering drinks to the guests.

"You started it. You called me freakazoid when we first met." Seulgi takes a glass of wine too.

"Cause you arena freak."

"See. You are rude too."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter