C58: Tomorrow will be sunny again

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was dark and the rain was pouring as if the sky is grieving too. Today the Kangs are in so much pain from losing the head of their family. Mrs. Kang was crying in silence as she is seated next to her daughter-in-law. 

 

Irene had her hands over her mother-in-law. She herself is in so much pain not just because she lost her father-in-law but also it pains her to see her wife crying while hugging her father's coffin.

 

"Mom, wait here okay I'm going to Seulgi." Irene told her mother in law, before looking to her mom. "Mommy, please stay with Mom."

 

Mrs. Bae sits next to Mrs. Kang.

 

Irene slowly approached her wife. She wrapped her hands around her wife. Seulgi feeling her wife's touch burst into tears.

 

"Shhh... Cry it all out, love." Irene whispers softly. 

 

"It hurts so much. I didn't get a chance to tell him how much I love him and how thankful I am for him."

 

"Seul, you may not able to tell him that but I am sure that Dad already knew it." Irene kissed her wife's shoulder. "Dad won't like it to see his "boy" cries. He is proud to have you, darling and I'm sure until now he still as proud as before."

 

Seulgi has a relief expression when she looks at her wife. "There is nothing I want the most but to make him proud."

 

"And you did."

 

Seulgi was about to say something when a group of people came.

 

"Oppa..."

 

Seulgi turns to look and see Yeri. 

 

"Oppa" Yeri hugged Seulgi which the latter returned.

 

"Hey Yeri..." Seulgi caressed their maknae's hair.  

 

 "I'm Okay. Sad but okay."

 

"Oppa, we thought you are dead." Joy followed Yeri and hugged Seulgi.

 

"I was saved. I am safe. And back." Seulgi forces a smile. "I am sorry for worrying you."

 

"Seulgi my man!" Minho pats Seulgi's back. "Welcome back and condolence."

 

"Seul..." It was Taemin. "Condolence dude."

 

"Thanks, Taemin, guys." Seulgi smile. "Have seat guys I will join you later." Seulgi looked at her wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter