C30: Be careful Kang

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seul, this Kim Jun- Myeon, what do you know about him?" 

 

Mr. Bae is in his office with Seulgi to talk to his team of lawyers. He wants to know all about this Kim Jun-Myeon.

 

"I have known nothing about this guy other than what I've told you in the hospital. But maybe we can ask several people in their company." Seulgi stop to think. "This Josephine Lui, maybe we can ask her."

 

"Josephine Lui?" Mr. Bae asks. "Who is she?"

 

"She is Irene's friend dad from work and they are from the same department. I've met her once, and Irene used to tell me about her."

 

"Chief.." One of Mr. Bae's lawyer called him. "We need evidence to sue this guy. We cannot file any charges against him without solid proof."

 

"Can't be him being an annoying suitor is enough proof to charge him anything?" Seulgi was desperate.

 

"Mr. Kang, we cannot do that. We need evidence. A solid one."

 

"CCTV Footage!" Seulgi says. "Korea has CCTV cameras installed in every streets and crossing. Even small establishments have one now. So maybe we can find anything in there!"

 

Mr. Bae nod. "That could work. We could make a request to the city security if we can see the footage that day Irene was hit."

 

Seulgi had a little hope that maybe they can catch the person behind her wife's accident. Maybe she can prove that Suho has something to do with it.

 

"Ms. Lee, can you find anything about this Lawyer Kim Jun-Myeon? What kind of person he is or is he has a police record and anything you can find about him."

."Right away sir." 

 

"Thank you."

 

"Dad, if it is proven that this person has any involvement towards my wife's accident what case can we charge him?" Seulgi asks.

 

"Attempted Murder. The penalty is 15 years imprisonment and liable to fine. But we can charge him for frustrated murder cause he intentionally hit Irene and it may cause her life an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter