C45: love you

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's returns gave everyone a shock. Especially her mother who seems the last person to accept that child she carried in her tummy for nine months is gone. Mrs. Kang quickly dragged her husband to Seulgi and Irene's place the moment she received the call from her daughter-in-law.

 

Her body was shaking as she places her first step inside Seulgi's home. On the couch holding Ahreum who is giggling while touching Seulgi's face.

 

"S..Seulgi?"

 

Pain in her heart she suddenly feels as she saw her child's face. Half of it was burnt. Her cheeks and the corner of her eyes. Mrs. Kang's eyes went lower her child's body. She was wearing a plain white shirt exposing the scars on her arms and neck. 

 

"M...mom.." Seulgi's voice cracked.

 

Irene who was sitting next to her wife takes Ahreum from her.

 

"Oh my God, Seulgi!" Mrs. Kang can't help but cry as she saw Seulgi standing in front of her. Alive. "Honey, w...here have you been?! We thought you're dead already."

 

Seulgi did not say a single word as she hugs her mother so right.

 

"My Seulgi, you are alive..." Mrs. Kang hugs her child tight. "I'm so glad you are not dead, honey. I am glad you are not. I almost died when I heard that you are dead."

 

"I'm sorry for hurting you, Mom. I'm so sorry for making you cry."

 

"It is okay, Seul. I'm just glad that you are back. I miss you so much, your wife and children miss you so much too."

 

Seulgi smile and nod. She then looks at her father who seems to be so quiet.

 

"D...dad?"

 

Mr. Kang looks at Seulgi, his hand soon flies and landed on her daughter's head giving her a hard smack on her head.

 

"You stupid fool! How can you pull such a dumb stunt without thinking about it thoroughly? You could've called me before risking your life! Do you know how scared your mother is, you punk?  How she cried every night thinking and missing you? Mr. Kang continues to hit he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter