C44: I'm Glad You Are Back

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry, I came home late."

 

 

 

Hearing that hoarse familiar voice, Irene feels like her whole body shakes. She slowly looks at the person standing a few feet away from her.

 

"S...Seul..gi?"

 

The person slowly removed her hood followed by her cap and face mask. Every slow movement of the person makes Irene hear best so fast. Her hand tightly gripped on the stroller for support.

 

When finally the person removed everything covering her face, Irene let her tears fall. The person standing in front of her is none other than the woman she misses so much. The person who is supposed to be dead now.

 

"S...Seulgi..." Irene feels her knees shake and fall in the ground. 

 

Seulgi quickly ran to the woman she left a year ago. "Irene."

 

"Y...ou're not d..dead?"

 

"I'm not..." Seulgi holds Irene's hand. She let the shorter woman feel her warmth.

 

"Y...you're not d..dead? H..how?why?" Irene doesn't know what to say, she has so many questions. "What h...happen to you?"

 

Seulgi hugs her wife. "It is a long story. Let's go home and I will tell you at home."

 

Irene who still can't understand what is happening was pulled up by her wife and taken inside the car. 

 

Seulgi then takes the twins who are looking intensely at her while she is putting them in the backseat. 

 

"Dada!" Ahreum suddenly screams. "Dada!"

 

Tears fell in Seulgi's eyes knowing her kids know who she is.

 

She looks at her unmoved wife who is starting at her. Seulgi can't help but feel conscious. She takes her cap and mask and put them on. She wasn't the same Seulgi her wife fall in love with. 

 

Irene's eyes never left Seulgi's face her appearance. Her head was filled with questions that Seulgi is the only person can answer.

 

A few minutes later the car stopped in front of their home. Seulgi stays inside the car while Irene gets out and takes the twins. She then looks at Seulgi who seems to be not planning to get out of the car. 

 

Irene stops and walks back to the car. "Get out, we need to talk."

 

Seulgi let out a sigh and follow the woman. Entering the house, nothing changes much except for the toy scattered on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter