C56: I will seriously kill you, Kang Seulgi

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene wanted to run after her wife, stop her from going to Gangnam. She wants her to, comeback to not risk her life again. But whatever she does she knew Seulgi will still go.

 

"Oh my God, Irene!" Mrs. Kang runs to her daughter-in-law when she saw her sitting on the floor. "What happened? Where is Seulgi?"

 

Irene stands up and sadly looks at her mother-in-law. "Mom, she left to go to Gangnam. I begged her to stay, not to go. I gave her a choice, to stay or we are over. S..she." Irene's voice cracked as she began to cry. "..she p..promised she won't risk her life again, she chooses to go than to stay with me. She knows how I feared to lose her again." 

 

"Irene please think this over." Mrs. Kang tried to talk to Irene to calm here down. "You're just upset."

 

"I am upset, alright that is taken, Mom. But I don't want to go through the same things again when we thought she is dead. My kids, I don't want them to feel the same things I felt before." Irene wiped her tears. 

 

"Irene..."

 

"S...she shouldn't have come back from death if she will risk her life again! She shouldn't have made me feel that I won't lose her again!!"

 

"Irene understands that Seulgi just does all these things to keep you and your kids safe."

 

"Then who will save me from the pain she will bring me?!" Irene walked out to take her kids. 

 

Mrs. Kang runs after Irene. "Irene, please..."

 

"She made her choice Mom. I'm sorry." Irene said before leaving her in-laws house.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kang Seulgi!" Seulgi heard her mother's voice over her phone when she picked up her call. "You get back your to your home before you lose your wife! Don't do this to Irene, to Ahreum and Sorim. If you keep doing things on your own and don't consider your wife's feeling you might lose her. You might do all these things you thought is right for no one. You are married now. You have kids. Consider their feelings."

 

"Mom, how about dad?" 

 

"Your dad will be okay, he has all her men to keep him safe to back him up. To keep him s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter