C15: Cause you didn't stop me

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene left work early to meet Wendy. She need to confirm if Mrs. Lee's word is true. She walks to the hallway with her heart in .

What if it is true?

What if she is really pregnant?

She entered her friend's office. She already called Wendy to set an appointment. She saw Wendy talking to another patient. Her friend signals her to wait on the couch.

 

 

After a few minutes, Wendy's patient left and her friend sitting next to her. 

"So, are you sure you're pregnant?" Wendy ask. "And how did you get pregnant? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I am not sure yet if I am really pregnant, that's why I am here." 

"Okay, okay let's confirm if you really are pregnant." Wendy stood up and take a little tube. "Here, you have to pee her and we will take it to the lab and test it."

"Will we find it out today?" Irene ask.

"Yes, we will."

Irene sigh and took the tube. After putting her tool in the tube and gave it to Wendy's secretary to be taken to the lab.

 

 

After an hour the secretary came back and give Wendy the result. Wendy looks at her friend and then back to the paper.

"Well, what did it say?"

Wendy smile awkwardly, "Well, congratulations you are two weeks pregnant."

Irene looks sad and not happy at all. Wendy sits next to her friend and take her hand.

"Are you not happy with the news?"

"How can I be?" Irene asks. "I don't even know how to tell her that I am pregnant."

"Her?" Wendy was confused. "You have a girlfriend?"

Irene looks at her friend, "I am married, Wen."

"Mar...what?!"

"I am married, it was an arrange marriage between me and the child of a family friend. Her name is Kang Seulgi, she is an inter."

"And you're sad to tell her about the child?"

"I am. And also I fear that she will not accept the child." 

"Why won't she accept the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter