C14: Amber!

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was staring blankly at her phone. Seulgi sent her a message telling her that the taller woman reserved a table at her favourite restaurant.

"Was she really serious about our marriage or she's just pulling my leg?"

"Who's pulling your leg?" A smiling Suho ask.

"Oh, hi Suho. What are you doing here?" Irene ask. 

"Well, i want to ask you on a date tonight." 

"D...date?"

"Yes. Date."

Irene looks at her phone then to Suho. "I am sorry Suho, I can't. Someone already asked me for dinner and I already said yes."

"Can't you cancel it for me?" 

"I'm really sorry, but I can't. This dinner is been long overdue. We should have done this month ago." Irene smile apologetically.

Suho nods. "I see. Okay, maybe next time." And with that, the young man left Irene and went back to the legal department.

Irene sigh, why Seulgi have to complicate things now? 

 

Irene was about to reply to Seulgi's message when the said bear called.

"Seul?"

"I sent you a message, did you not receive it?" Seulgi asks.

"I did. I was about to reply but you called."

"Okay, I'll be there exactly, six pm." Seulgi says.

"Aren't you gonna ask me first if I agree to this dinner?" Irene was a little pissed. 

"If I have to carry you out of your office all the way to the restaurant I will do that just to make sure that you'll be there for our dinner."

Irene bit her inside cheeks. Seulgi trying to make things normal is kinda annoying. 

"Ugh, fine! Six pm, don't be late or it's canceled Irene then hangs up.

 

 

"Who's that?" Irene snapped her head looking behind her. 

It's Amber.

"Ah...a f..friend." Irene mentally hit herself for stammering in front of Amber.

"Liar." Amber smile.

Amber knew when Irene lies. She either sweat or stammered.

"I wasn't, its just a friend."

"Ah, friend? Then why are you stammering?"

"Because you startled me, llama."

"Really?" Amber was not yet convinced.

Irene stood up and walk to the pantry. Amber followed her. 

"Really just a friend?" Amber take a cup and made herself a mug of coffee.

"Yes!" Irene also made herself a tea 

"Tsk.. what's her name?"

"It is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter