C37: Kang Seulgi, You ert!

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days, Weeks until a month passed by since Irene was discharged from the hospital. They heard nothing about Suho. Irene feels safe, thinking that maybe the ex-coworker just gave up and left the country but the possibility that maybe he is planning something big didn't leave her mind.

 

For now, Irene and her wife are living with her parents. The securities around the are heavy even her grandparents sent their highly trained men for the additional security.

 

Irene was standing in the balcony now, waiting for her parents. They are coming home with her kids. The doctor finally gave their approval that they can finally take her precious children home.

 

A few more minutes pass when she saw her father's car coming followed by her in-laws and their security. Irene quickly left the balcony as her feet drag her down the hallway to the stairs until she was already in the front door excitedly waiting to hold her precious ones.

 

"I see someone is excited." Irene feels a warm hug from behind followed by the familiar smell of her wife.

 

"You have no idea how much I am waiting for this day. I miss them so much." She holds Seulgi's arms that were securely wrapped around her waist. "The pictures you have given me every time you visit them and the video calls made me want to hold them even more. And today they are home. I can finally hold them."

 

Seulgi kissed her wife's hair. "Surely, Ah-reum and So-rim miss you more. And they are missing your touch."

 

Finally, Irene saw her two mothers entering their home and in their arms are her two beautiful daughters.

 

She frees herself from Seulgi's arms and welcomes her kids.  Her tear fell when her eyes landed at her beautiful Ah-reum who is peacefully sleeping in her grandmother's arm while So-rim was busy her finger.

 

​​​​​​"Oh dear, " She takes So-rim in her mother-in-law's arms and carries her while caressing her delicate cheeks. "You're so beautiful little So-rim." 

 

The child who seems not to be familiar in her touch and voice let out a high pitch squeak. Irene was taken aback when her youngest girl cried. Irene panicked and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter