C54: Mama will grill her.

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"!" 

 

It's been a week since the news about Mrs. Kim came out to the public and everyone was on the lookout. Who wouldn't if there is a million-dollar reward for her head. This announcement from the Baes made Mrs. Kim anxious. She cannot go out of her little house even buy food or call for delivery. Her world became smaller.

 

"How long will I have to stay in this forsaken place!" Mrs. Kim throws the glass of wine she was holding to the wall. "Is this my end? Will it all go to waste? My husband's death, my son's death. Suho's death." Tears trail down Mrs. Kim's eyes when a memory if how her late husband and son's death came back. "It can't be, the Kang shall pay for everything!"

 

Wearing a black hoodie, face covered with a face mask and dark eyeglasses, Mrs. Kim finished her look by wearing a cap. Her heart was thumping as she set her foot out of her condo unit. 

 

 

Taking a deep breath, Mrs. Kim slowly walks out of the street with her head lowered down. She didn't take her car afraid that someone might recognize it. 

 

The middle-aged woman clenches her fist as she stands in the street. As she saw two police officers walking on her way, Mrs. Kim unclenched her fist. She takes a deep breath as her heartbeat going crazy. 

 

Ten feet away...

 

Five...

 

Three...

 

One...

 

And the police officers walked passed her. A deep breath left her lungs as she feels relief.

 

"I need help." She quietly mumbles. "But who will help me? With my bank account freeze, I have no money left in my pocket." Mrs. Kim looks up at the big screen on top of a tall building. The news about her is still ongoing. No days she has not seen her face flashing on the tv screen. She can't believe after all her hard work to establish her late husband's illegal business it will all crumble down just because of Suho. Not only her business but also her plan to the Kangs was revealed. If only Suho is a little bit careful, maybe he is still alive and her plan maybe they can execute it properly and a success. But no, he has to be impatient. 

 

Absentmindedly walking and thinking in the middle of the street a large man bumps into her making the thin Mrs. Kim fall down. Her eyeglasses fell off.

 

"Yah! Look where you going!" Mrs. Kim angrily takes her mask off as her eyes are on fire. Her anger mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter