C17: Tteokbokki

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm pregnant.''

 

 

 

"Seulgi!" Irene jumps up from her seat when she saw Seulgi fell off in her seat. 

 

The poor woman was lying lifeless on the floor. Her face was pale, her eyes were wide open. 

 

"Yah, Kang Seulgi!" Irene hit the poor woman in her arms the shake her body. "What the heck..."

 

Seulgi snapped out of dazeland then unbelievably looking at her wife who is now sitting in the floor.

 

"W...what did you just s..say?" Seulgi asks Irene.

 

"I'm pregnant. Two weeks pregnant." Irene repeated. 

 

Seulgi stares at her wife. What is she thinking? Nobody knows. 

 

Whatever it is running in her head, it is making the pregnant woman sitting across her in the floor worried.

 

 

 

Worries were in her eyes as Seulgi keep on looking at her then to her stomach. Her face shows no emotion.

 

Is she happy or not?

 

Maybe mad cause she let herself got pregnant.

 

Will she accept her child? Maybe no, for she doesn't want Irene to be the mother of her offspring.

 

Seulgi once again looks at her wife's face. She can see as Irene retrieve her hand holding her arms. Pain, rejections, worries were in her eyes. And Seulgi knew that her silence might be the cause of it.

 

"D...dont you want it?" Irene's voice cracked as she speaks.

 

Seulgi can feel her wife's pain. "What made you say that?" She wipes Irene's tears when it fell. "There is nothing I wanted in this world but to be the father of your child."

 

"I...I thought y..you don't want it."

 

"How can I not want it. This child will be the foundation of our marriage. She or He will be the reason why we have to work hard to make it work. To keep us stay together."

 

Irene wipes her tears.

 

"Do not cry, Irene." Seulgi stood up and hug her wife. "Thank you for this wonderful gift." Seulgi takes a deep breath to clear and chest. Her tears fell as well but quickly wipe it.

 

"Thank you for accepti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter