C55: Goodbye Seulgi

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Kim started to feel frustrated, she was still in the alley. She knew sooner or later she will be caught. 

 

"Search every corner, she can't be gone that fast!"

 

Mrs. Kim gulped, she takes a deep breath. She has to do something to get out of that forsaken alley. 

 

The sound of the police siren made the old Mrs. Kim more frustrated. She will never let them caught her alive. From her bag, she takes out the gun she was hiding. 

 

Slowly but surely, Mrs. Kim gets of her hiding place and slowly walks out. Waiting for her chance, for the exact moment.

 

A girl maybe in her fifteen, was shocked when suddenly a woman jumped out of the dark alley. Her hand quickly went around the young girl's neck.

 

"Don't move or you're dead." She warned the teen before dragging her.

 

"There she is!" A man shouted pointing at Mrs. Kim.

 

"Don't come closer or I will kill this girl!" The frustrated woman pointed the gun to her hostage who was crying at that time. 

 

"Eomma!" The girl started to call out for her mother. "Eomma, help me!"

 

"Shut up you worthless kid!" Mrs. Kim tightened her arms around the girl's neck.

 

 

 

 

"Kim Min-ah!" 

 

Mrs. Kim turns her head to where the voice was coming. She wickedly smiles seeing the man he hated for a long time.

 

"Ex-General Kang, long time no see!?" 

 

"Kim Mi-Ah, stop this foolishness and surrender."

 

"Surrender?! Surrender so you can kill me too just like how you and your men murder my husband and son?" Mrs. Kim started to laugh painfully. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. "You think I will fall for the same trick you used to make my husband surrendered but you killed him still!"

 

Mr. Kang now understands why the lady turned out like this. He is the wife and mother of the drug syndicate leader he killed a long time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter