C16: I thought Freakazoid is a Dinosaur

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A wide smile was painted on Seulgi's lips while driving to their destination. Irene's favourite restaurant was near the seaside, Seulgi also called the restaurant to have their orders ready, everything Irene loves to eat every time she visits the said restaurant. 

 

Irene smiles at the sight of her favourite place once she gets out of the car 20 minutes later. There are just a  people dining, maybe because nit was working days. , people who visit the place are with families and friends and that was every weekend.

 

 

"Let's go inside, I had your favourites ready." Seulgi offers her arms to her wife which the latter gladly accepts.

 

 

"Welcome Mr. And Mrs. Kang!" The restaurant staff greeted the couple.

 

"Mr. And Mrs. Kang?" Irene ask.

 

"In everyone's eyes , I am still a man. And you are my wife, Mrs. Kang." Seulgi smile. 

 

"Are you really serious about this, Seulgi?" Irene sat down after Seulgi pull the chair for her.

 

"Yes, we can't divorce so why not give this marriage a try." Seulgi sits in Irene's opposite chair. "I am not forcing you to accept me immediately Irene, let's be friends, know each other, give me a chance to love you."

 

"Seulgi, not because there is no way out of this marriage you have to force yourself to love me?"

 

"I am not forcing you to love me." Seulgi holds Irene's hands. "It may be hard to believe, I may not love you now, but Irene you never left my head and heart since that night something happened to us. I keep on thinking of you, of how great it would be to be your husband in real words. How perfect it is to bicker with you but made up again before the day is done. The thought of you liking another man, i hated it." Seulgi smile. "If this isn't loved yet, then give me time. I am almost there."

 

"Seulgi, what if you love me and I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter