C10: You Me?

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Irene woke up feeling sore. Her body hurt, especially her waist and between her legs. Slowly she opens her eyes, it wasn't her room.

She is not in her room. 

What happened last night? Did she have with someone?

But Seulgi was the last person she was with last night, she is actually the only person she talked too. They drink in the garden, got drank, kissed and...

Irene sat up and look at the person next to her. 

Kang Seulgi.

Kang Freakazoid was there next to her and just like her, she is as a newborn baby. 

 

 

"You erted freak!" 

Seulgi woke up when something hit her face. "What the heck!?" When Seulgi looks to the culprit, she saw a red face angry woman holding a pillow, ready to hit her again. "What's wrong with you? What are you doing in my room?"

"What's wrong with me?! What is wrong with me you Stupid-erted-Freak?!"

"Yes, what is wrong with you, you Evil Creature!" 

"Well, look at yourself, what did you do to me?"

 

Seulgi looks at herself than to Irene. The fuming woman was under the blanket she is sure about that, and she is too. 

"You me?!" Seulgi screamed.

"Say what?!" Irene stood up, forgetting that she is and in her full strength she hit Seulgi few times. "How thick is your face, weirdo to think that I you?! I rather die than a freak like you!!!"

"Wow, I bet you enjoyed what i did to you the last ni....ouch! Ouch! Stop, you demon!"

Irene slapped Seulgi's , making it look like ripe tomatoes.

"Ugh!" Pulling the blanket wrapping it around her body and picking up her scattered clothes, Irene left Seulgi's room.

Seulgi grins seeing the red stain on her bed cover. "She was a ." 

 

 

Irene slammed her door close and throw her clothes on the floor. She was furious, not to Seulgi but to herself. How can she let herself gave in to her wife?

"Damn!" Irene punches her pillow. "Hell and Damnation!" Irene can feel the stinging pain between her legs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter