C6: Precious Gems

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the wedding, the newlywed return home along with their family. It was a tiring event and Irene can't move her body any longer. Upon entering the house, the older woman dropped her body on the couch and kicked her shoes off. 

"Hey, Dark lord, should we cook or order?" Seulgi asks her wife.

Irene sigh, she wants to return the name-calling but she's too tired. She stood up from the couch and decided to go upstairs and rest.

"Yah! I am asking you!" Seulgi shouted.

"I'm tired if you want to eat then eat.  Don'tbother me."

"Fine,  I'm just being nice." 

"Thanks for your kindness, but I don't need it."

"Okay," Seulgi says and gets her phone to order her dinner.

 

 

The next morning, Irene woke extra early to make herself breakfast. She decided to make bulgogi, kimchi fried rice topped with a sunny side up.

 

"Wow! That looks delicious." Seulgi smile. "Will you share your food with your husband..uh..wife? Huswife!"

Irene just rolls her eyes, she stood up and whipped a breakfast for Seulgi.

Seulgi smile seeing the food, "Thank you!" She smiles before eating."

Irene just nod. 

"Hey dark lord, we need to buy groceries and other things we need in this house, should i pick you up after work?"

"I can go myself," Irene says.

"Isn't it better if we go together, so we know what to buy?" Seulgi suggested.

Irene sigh, "Okay fine."

"Then i will send you to work and pick you up later."

"No need, i will bring my car."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

Seulgi put down her spoon and look at her wife. "Why bring a car when i can just drive you to work and pick you up after."

"Ugh! We had a deal, freak, we do not care about each other, " Irene stood up and put her plates in the sink and wash it. "I'm leaving."

 

​​​​​​

Irene was about to leave when Seulgi grabbed her by her wrist. Irene's eyes landed on Seulgi's hand in her wrist.

"What do you want?" Irene 

"My tie." 

"ugh!" Irene snatched the tie, "this will be the last time, freak"

"I don't know how to tie it."

"Then learn for  Pete's sake Kang Seulgi"

"You are my wife, it's your job to do it."

"I am your wife just in papers not in real words." Irene finished fixing Seulgi's tie and left for work.

 

 

 

Seulgi was pouting, after waiting for Irene for an hour the older woman has to cancel their grocery shopping and her reason is she is meeting her friends.

"Damn that woman! How dare she cancel me in the last minute? Who did she think she is?" Seulgi gets in her car and drives awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter