C3: Your Demoness

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Irene and Seulgi's mothers took them to their new home. It is a two-story house, a square house. The "couple" look around, there are three bedrooms on the second floor and one in the ground. The windows are big and wide, just how Irene dreamed her future house supposed to be. 

"How do you like your new home?" Mrs. Bae asks.

"It's beautiful mom, I love it!" Irene hugs her mom. Even tho she hates the idea of marrying Seulgi, she's still thankful that their parents still consider the small things they like.

"How about you Seulgi?" Mrs.Kang asks her daughter.

"I like it, mom. It's beautiful. " Seulgi smile she then looks at Irene and the woman look back at here, their eyes are talking. Seulgi scratches her head before she called her mom attention. "Mom, we have something to ask about our marriage."

"What about it?" Mrs. Can't look at Seulgi then to Irene. "Don't tell me you want to postpone it?"

"Even we want too, you won't allow it." Irene says. ". Anyways,  what Seulgi is trying to say is, we want to keep our marriage a secret for the meantime until we are ready to announce it."

"Why do you have to keep it a secret?"

"Mom," Seulgi sigh, "Please, this is just our simple request what is wrong with that?"

"Mom, please consider our request, we already agree with these plans of yours, we just want to keep it a secret for a short time until we are ready to tell our friends. 

Mrs.Kang and Mrs. Bae look at each other and nod. 

" Alright, we will agree, but no funny business you two."

"We promise."

 

 

After their mothers left, Irene looks around the house, she then enters a room with a wide window that gives her a perfect view of the blue sky. 

There is also a door that leads to the balcony. Irene went out to the balcony and saw the most beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter