C24: I'm Willing To Catch You

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Just wanna take this opportunity to thank you guys for the positive comments. Tho my stories weren't the best you read in this site. What I love the most in writing is once i posted the latest update is your comments. I love reading it, laugh at your reactions, screencap it and saving it. Your comments guys were like positive energies that even I am sick I still want to update.

So, Thank you for reading my stories.

 

🖤Codename001

 

 

 

 

C24: I'm Willing To Catch You

 

 

The couple finally reaches home. Irene was feeling guilty about how she acted back in the restaurant. She wants to blame it to her pregnancy but she knows it wasn't caused by her hormones.

 

She was jealous.

 

She hated that Sunmi has so much guts hugging and flirting with her wife in front of her. Irene knew that the tall blonde woman is her wife's friend for the longest time now and she was very well informed that the blonde has feelings for Seulgi. She should know. The way she looks at her wife. And when she kissed her on the cheeks that night when the blonde sent her wife home.

 

Irene sigh. It's crazy how Seulgi can make her emotions all stirred up. She can make her annoyed, mad, happy and in love. 

 

She looks at Seulgi coming in the house carrying all her stuff. Seulgi smile at Irene. After putting all the stuff in the center table in their living room, the taller woman approached the quiet woman. 

 

Sitting next to Irene, Seulgi took her wife's hand and take them to her lips. 

 

"Are you mad at me?" She softly asks her wife.

 

Irene takes her hand backs and fidgets in her lap. She then looks at Seulgi. 

 

"I..I was wrong."

 

Seulgi smile, she can't help but find it cute how her wife keeps on fidgeting and her eyes were locked on the floor.

 

"What are you sorry for?" Seulgi put her finger under her wife's chin and lifted it up to face her. "You don't have to apologize. I understand, don't worry about Sunmi she's just a bit annoying sometimes but believe me, you don't have to worry about anything if it is Sunmi I am with."

 

"Seul, that Sunmi has feelings for you." Irene looks straight in Seulgi's eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter