C22: Be careful around him

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend is finally over and Seulgi was busy preparing for work. Irene offered to make breakfast and Seulgi didn't argue with it for she sees how her little wife really wanted to make it.

 

After breakfast the couple was off to work, after dropping her beautiful wife to work, the taller woman drives to her workplace.

 

Upon entering the lobby, her presence once again made a buzz. It was the same old routine, girls will look at her as if she is some kind of food they want to devour. She's used to it, Seulgi is kind of famous at their company, for her soft and yet masculine appearance. 

 

'​​​​​​Oh god, Mr. Kang is so handsome I want to marry him.'

 

'Just one night with him is enough for me'

 

''Mr. Kang be my man'

 

Seulgi wanted to laugh with this desperate women. If only they knew the truth. Seulgi chuckled. 

 

"Women!"  Seulgi enters the elevator that will take her to her floor.

 

 

"Seulgi my Man!" Minho greeted Seulgi putting his arm around the latter's shoulder.

 

"Wassup, Minho?" Seulgi removes her friend's arm on her shoulder and put her bag in his table. Turning his computer then look at the smiling Minho.

 

"Dude, the gang are calling for a night out."

 

"On Monday?" Seulgi ask

 

"Why not? We used to do this buddy."

 

"That's before, man. I have responsibilities now." 

 

"Responsibilities? Come on dude, what kind of responsibility can make Kang Seulgi stop going out on Monday night?"

 

"My wife."

 

"W..wi...what?"

 

"My wife."

 

"You have a wife?"

 

"I have a wife."

 

Minho looks at his friend, looking for the truth. But Seulgi's monolid eyes show no lies.

 

" dude! For real?!"

 

"Look, dude, it is true. I got married secretly months ago." Seulgi turns her back at Minho and focuses on his job. 

 

But Minho wasn't done yet. "Look, dude, forget the night out, let's have dinner. Introduce your wife to the gang."

 

"Do you want my wife to divorce me?" Seulgi glare at Minho. "She is in her first trimester, and the possibility of me being kick out of the room is really high. Just one wrong move buddy, one wrong move and my cute wife will turn to evil."

 

"Is she that scary?"

 

"Scary? Tell me that again when you meet her and she glares at you."

 

"So take her for dinner tonight." Minho pats Seulgi in the shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter