Thoughtless Quiet Emotions

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun bore her stare all to the person named Luhan. He had the same ability as Tae-hyung, but she realizes that he was stronger. He took away her conscious and was able to shut her away from her own body for how long he wanted. He stared at her with equal ferocity, but a small smile colored on his lips. It seemed like the others knew he was and knew that he was coming, but they denied that they knew he would do such a thing when Luhan said otherwise. Would it be better if she took his ability? Haeun wasn't that kind of person, all of her abilities were took by permission or defense, Haeun had never taken someone's ability with force, and Haeun didn't want to be what other's have already thought of her. She couldn't be a person her mother told her never to be. 

"Are you going to tell anyone that I'm a Stealer?" Haeun said with a grunt. His smile broadened, 

"Why should I? So you can have a reason to take my ability?" A tilt of his head that made her scowl. "Besides I don't think you can even touch me." 

"Do you want to test that?" She growled, a smirk placed on his lips that made her fingers twitch to wipe it off. 

"You two, enough!" Suho demanded, but their hatred for each other was still inevitable. "You two look like children. Luhan, we brought you here not for you to complain-" 

"You brought him here to look through my memories. So he would tell you everything that I couldn't. Smart idea, but did you ever once think that it would affect me? I know you're trying to help, but sometimes I wonder if I can trust you if you ask someone like him to look my memories without permission." Haeun shook her head as if she was scolding children. But they weren't children; they were full-grown men who wanted to help; her words didn't sadden them; it just made them angrier. 

"You think we don't know that you would be hurt by it? We did it for the sake of trying to understand you! You don't tell us anything, and yet you try to lecture us on knowing your feelings? You don't listen to ours, so why do we listen to yours? We've been doing to help you, but you still don't try to lean on us. You still haven't told us what you did yesterday, and I don't think you ever will if we didn't force it out of you." Sehun said, his voice loud but determined. Haeun gave him a blink, trying to understand his words. How does she lean on someone? Did she ever do that? She didn't know how to. Haeun glanced at all of them, she said she could trust them, but how does she show them? Everything they say is difficult, but she wanted to try, even if it was just a little. 

"I went to see the Watchers." Suho shot up from his seat; his voice boomed as he lashed out on her. 

"Why would you do such a thing? Do you know how dangerous they can be?! They will kill you the second you give them a hint of who you are." 

Haeun curled her hands then uncurled them. "I explained the situation we were in. Both of us don't like Salvation; it is a thorn that pokes at their side. I ask them a favor to help us on exterminating Salvation." She tried to speak calmly, but her fear of realizing what they would do to her was bubbling in. 

"What do you get in return?" Luhan asked she was a bit surprised that he would speak. Nevertheless, she knew the question would come up. 

"To undo one of their laws. Unbanish Stealers, and let them live again with others." 

"And they agreed?" Chanyeol scoffed, not believing her words, she couldn't believe it either. 

"Not with a lot of persuasions. Stealers are people too; they are humans just like the rest of you, it was those who do wrong that they should jail or banish. Many that they had banished were just normal people living their normal lives. It was the Stealers that do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter