Smiles And Anger

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun hissed at Suho, her eyes turned into angered slits. The Watchers wasn't too far away with the fury that embraced them. 

"What are you doing?" Haeun growled at him, a deep rumble of that would make any lesser man shiver. Suho stayed still, his eyes locked on all The Watchers, their eyes all ready to eat him alive. His father looked at him with silent anger, his lips curled into a snarl.

The silence begged him to continue, and he gladly did. "She is a student there, you can't just kick her out just because you feel like it. You people are our Watchers, you give us rightful laws. You are the people who should make our country better, it is not a chess board for you to play on. If our headmaster asked her to stay in the school then she will. You can not make her leave." As pleased Haeun was for him to defend her, she didn't want him to. Both of them were going to get hurt if he said one more wrong word. 

"Junghan, talk to your son." The woman with black hair short to her collarbone hissed. Her eyes danced of a deep purple. Darker then what a teleporter's eyes should be colored. 

Shadow Manipular.

Another she could put on her list of 'The Watchers abilities'. 

"Kim Junmyeon. What do you think you're doing?" His father barked, his eyes flashed sea blue in his brown orbs. Haeun's theory was correct, he had a water ability just like his own son. Haeun blinked at the sudden name that the man spoke. Kim Junmyeon. She turned to Suho but he ignored her, staring down at his own father instead. Both of them didn't back down at the burning stares that they given each other. 

"I'm defending and being someone better." Suho's tone was filled with determination, confidence that made her and the Watchers surprised. Haeun internally scoffed, him? Better? Nonsense. 

Last time they talked, he was debating to drown her in his made-up sea. This was something else, and she was curious to find out. 

"Do you think you can battle a fight that you will lose?" Junghan- Suho's father-- said with a trace of malice. Is this what a father should say to his own son? Should he be this furious because his son thought otherwise? It made her frown in distaste.  

"I am not fighting you. But you are wrong father, whatever you think that kicking her out because she doesn't have an ability is wrong, I am upholding what is right." Suho took a step forward his eyes flashed a beautiful sapphire just like his father, and silently she decided to cheer him on. Even if he was destroying her in the end. She glanced at his white-knuckled fists, she grimaced seeing his nails boring into his skin. 

"You don't know what is wrong a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter