Trapped With You

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her jaw tightened and her breathing hitched at the sound of Suho's father. She flickered her eyes to his clenched fists, it was dark but she could make out his figure and his tense body. His shirt barely covered his stomach where she could see his built muscles and gleaming curves and lines of his body. Her face flushed as her body felt a weird heat of warmth in her body, it was definitely not because of the blanket. 

"Father." She heard Suho say, his voice monotone and unnerved just like his fathers. 

"Your mother is coming home in a few days. You better behave and not act stupid like you were yesterday." The man hissed, she was ready to pull the blankets away and let him see just how much he had misunderstood her. "That is nothing, you better think that way also or you will drown," Suho growled at his father, his leg moved as if he was ready to pounce on him but something clattered the metal pole of his bed and she looked down to see a cuff on his ankle. She willed herself not to gasp as she looked as Suho was chained to his own bed. Suho froze realizing his mistake. 

"You do not have the right to call her that. She is a human being also." Suho said calmly. His body said otherwise. He was shaking in fury. His fist was white and she wouldn't be surprised that he dug through his skin. Haeun had to do something for him to calm down, he was going to get hurt again and she wasn't going to let that happen. Haeun grabbed his fist and gave him a comforting squeeze. After a while, his clenched fists lessened, it uncurled themselves letting her have a silent sigh of relief. She didn't let go. 

"But she has nothing. And you won't have anything either if you act that way. Know your place." The man spat with every bit of venom that he held. It was her turn to be angry, his father had no right to tell him what to do, he had no right to put down his own son just because he had other thoughts. She was angry, but she couldn't do anything. Suho stayed still and she listened as the door shut with a slam. She waited, just in case he would come back by surprise. 

"You can come out now." She peeked her head out of the blanket and looked at him. Both eyes met each other and she could see his pain and sadness light as day. She wanted to take it away, let him know peace and happiness. She would do anything for him so he wouldn't be sad anymore. "I'm sorry my father said that." He whispered, glancing away from her in shame. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter