Anger Both Chooses

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I never thought that Chanyeol would one day save someone instead of burning them.” His name was Jongin if she could recall. He chuckled, patting the flame on his shirt to disintegrate. Chanyeol watched him with neutral features, boredom almost. Haeun couldn’t see much on what they were doing. It was too hard to move.

“Be careful.” Another voice spoke, it wasn’t Chanyeol’s or Jongin. It was Lay’s. Or Yixing. She didn’t know what exactly his name was, but she could hope that both of them were his. “If you keep squirming those ribs of yours are going to jam your lungs. And it’ll be harder to breathe, and then eventually you’ll die.” He said that as if it was nothing as if death was just another part in his life. He put his hands just below her chest, where her ribs should be placed and she watched in awe as the brightness of pink on his eyes become brighter, and prettier. At first, the healing felt like ice. And she couldn’t but shiver, but slowly it became warmer and more soothing. She let out a sigh, as the pain that was once there vanished.

“Thank you,” Haeun whispered, but the last time she saw him, she knew for sure that he did not like her. 

"Let me heal that as well." His eyes laid to her bandaged hand, gauze wrapped from her palm to her wrist. 

"It's fine, it'll heal eventually." 

"It will leave a scar." She contemplated for a moment but sighed and unwrapped the bandage to see the hand mark on her wrist. He blinked at it, it was still raw skin, trying to heal as best as it could. He lightly touched it, "this will burn a little." He held her hand, she let out a hiss when the healing process began, the freeze feel to it kinda intensified. Slowly afterward it did warm up, and soon enough it became fresh new skin. No handprint, no pain. 

"Thank you." She bowed her head. 

"Your welcome." He replied. She could feel her environment become heated, turning her head she watched as Chanyeol burned everything and anything. Her features became a scowl. He was an idiot if he could defeat a teleporter. They weren't like swifts that could have the speed of light, but rather they blink away. It was like their surroundings folded together and they could walk to wherever they desire in a blink of an eye. They could be powerful people, but the ability itself was a defensive play. 

She could see that Jongin was tiring Chanyeol, every shot Chanyeol tried to make Jongin would vanish to a different area just so Chanyeol could shoot some more fireballs that would land everywhere but him. She didn't know how this school worked had it been a little more than a week when she got to this school but Haeun could only guess whatever they're doing, did not bother anyone whatsoever. Was it because they were strong, and the school's prized possessions? She could only find out when they finished with whatever they were doing. 

"Are they always like this?" Haeun whispered, she didn't think Lay would reply to her, but surprisingly he did. 

"Mostly between them. Kai stole Chanyeol's girlfriend, and this hatred they have kind of abrupted and it escalated ever since." He answered it with a sigh, but she got confused when he called Jongin, Kai. What's up with these people having two names? Did Sehun or Tae-hyung have two names also? She was definitely going to ask them later. 

"Are they still dating?" 

"No, Kai dated the girl just to annoy him. Kai an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter