Secrets He Finds

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Class finally ended and Haeun dashed out of the building as if her life depended on it. Her house was far away, she would have to walk to the bus station three blocks away from here while she would have to walk an extra two blocks when she got to the stop. Haeun let out a sigh just pondering about it, it was too much walking and her legs that barely walked less than a mile, she didn't think it would take so long and take so much effort. 

"Haeun!" She heard her name, yelled behind her. She twisted her body, finding Tae-hyung the one who spoke. She gave him a small smile when he stood right in front of her. "I have a question." He whispered. Haeun raised a brow, looking at him oddly. What kind of question was he going to ask her? She didn't see Sehun around, she would think the two brothers were inseparable, but what would she know she barely met him. More like she barely knows what this school even was. She stayed silent, urging him to continue. "You bumped into me when you were walking to lunch, I apologize that I looked through your thoughts but there was a sentence that got me confused." Her body slackened, what did he know? What did he listen to? She almost let out a growl, at herself and at him. These were one of the things why she didn't want to go to this school. Haeun knew that there would be students who could hear her thoughts, and a mind she couldn't control, it would be hard to be careful in front of people who had such power. 

Haeun grabbed his wrist and pulled him somewhere secluded. Where she knew for sure no-one was following them or listening. It was only the first day, and yet somehow the problem she wanted to hide with everything she could offer was already letting loose. Maybe she should've stayed home, maybe going to this school was a bad idea. She should've listened to her thoughts, stay in the dark and live that way. 

"What do you know?" Haeun almost hissed, but she bit onto her tongue before she could do anything rash. Or anything she might regret. 

He opened his mouth and his words fell out like ringing lightening in her ears.

He knows. He knows he knows he knows. HE KNOWS. You should kill him, take the person who holds your secret away, you don't know him. Kill him. 

Her fist clenched until they were bone white, she would do anything to never think again, they never did her anything good. He knows. Oh Tae-hyung knows. And she didn't know what to do. "You cannot tell anyone what you just said. Not even Sehun, not a single soul in this academy will know and if they do I will always know who to track down first." Haeun growled, his eyes wavered a little. His body she could see faltered. 

"Why are you hiding it from everyone?" Tae-hyung muttered, she could read him without the ability. He didn't want to hide it, mostly away from Sehun. 

"Becuase its better that way. You must swear to me that you don't tell anyone." Haeun said hastily. She needed him to swear it, on his own grave that he can't open his mouth and say anything. He hesitated a little bit, in the end, he gave her a soft nod. 

"I promise." Tae-hyung sighed, he wasn't looking at her, he looked everywhere but her and she wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or not. "Why do you want to hide it so bad? What is it? Will people be scared?" 

"You already know too much, why should I tell you anymore when I barely trust you?" Haeun scoffed. 

"Hyung." The two tilted their heads at the sudden new voice. Sehun peeked his head from the corner of the school, looking at both of them in curiosity. Haeun gave him a small smile, before walking toward him. Tae-hyung stayed still watching her move toward his brother. "Haeun." He smiled back, his eyes sparked a little at the sight of her. "What were you guys talking about?" He asked, turning away his stare from Haeun to his brother. 

"He was asking if the two of you could walk me home. But I'll do okay, my house is far away, I don't want to get you guys lost." She replied. Tae-hyung bit back a scoff, looking blankly down the floor. What a liar she was, and what a liar he would become. Sehun gave her a loose grin, 

"Well, when we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter