A Letter Threatens

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is this her house? It's big if she's living by herself." Jongin whistled eyeing the house up and down as if it was gold. Sehun elbowed Jongin's side that made him growl, Sehun growled right back. 

"If we're actually doing this, you two need to stop acting like the other took your ing candy." Someone sneered that made their lips snap shut. Suho stared at Chanyeol still confused why he was here, but he didn't say anything while Chanyeol kinda appeared and wanted to join. They took a few steps, stopping when they got too close as if the house itself would burn them. Jongin took a step closer, the only person who would be able to go in and out without much struggle. His palms curled as his eyes ignited a sparkling violet. Then he vanished and into the house. 

At first, his eyes had to adjust with the pitch darkness. He blinked a couple of times before seeing the figures and shadows around him. He took a step forward where the wood creaked under his step. He cringed at the loud noise but forced to ignore it when he took the next step. He turned his head to the right to see the kitchen, the dining table and the sink that held dirty dishes that towered until he could no longer see the faucet. He turned his head to the left to the living room, it was like an average living room, there was a television a creamy-colored couch with a small table set in front of it, a carpet set underneath it. A set of stairs led up up that was in front of him, while there was a hallway behind the stairs with three rooms. At first, he wanted to check the room downstairs, but something pulled him to up so he obliged. He walked upstairs where there were three more rooms. He checked the first one to see it was a bathroom but he blinked surprisingly to see the mirror completely shattered, shards of glass that was flung everywhere. 

His brows knitted together in confusion. Why would she throw something at the mirror? He closed the door to go to the second room, he let out a sigh to smell a scent of flowers with hints of something sweet and sugary but he couldn't decipher what. Everything inside looked cleaned, nothing seemed out of place but there was dust everywhere, he could see it fly as the sunset hit the window. The bed was dark indigo that would fit for at least three people, somehow this didn't seem like Haeun's room. He closed the door shut, then heading to the third room, almost hesitant. What would he say? Would he apologize? Why the hell would he apologize? He shook his head softly, might as well think of something when he opens the door. He flung it open almost imagining her scream at the sight of him. 

But silence. He looked around, there was a desk right next to the door on his left, with books and not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter