A Confused Decision

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day followed, and she didn't know if she was supposed to tell Suho about Sehun and her bond or not. How would he react? Would he get angry? Of course, he would get angry; Haeun basically tossed Sehun her trust in a blink of an eye while Suho had to fight for hers. But she's known Sehun for months now, he trusted in her first when she showed him her real powers, he was never afraid of her, and the least she could do for Tae-hyung was to let his brother be by her side. Suho practically beamed at the sight of her once she headed into her class, his eyes shimmering in what she could think of his affection. Haeun smiled at him, her body relaxing as she saw him. 

Everyone went silent, their eyes eating at the sudden interaction with her and Suho. She could care less about what they think; it's too late now. Everyone has seen her with Suho or one of their kings at least once. They just need to get used to it. Haeun walked toward him, her eyes igniting with the warmth of her skin. 

"I need to talk to you, and please don't be mad at me." She whispered, to that Suho faltered slightly, but his bright eyes still clear. He gave her a small nod, his silence still giving her the little courage that she needed. Haeun could bond with Suho also if he so wished she would do it. Haeun brought him outside the classroom hand in hand, everyone watching. She could care less if the teacher yelled at them again. They stood the same place where they did when they kissed, her body heating up just from the unforgettable memory, and as if he read her mind, Suho glanced at her lips then back at her again. Adrenaline fired up, and for a second, she completely forgot why she was here then to kiss his warm lips again. She breathed in his wintery sea scent and spoke, "For a Stealer, there's this thing called a bond, you would need to give a piece of your ability to me for the bond to settle in." Suho listened intently, "it would let us have a connection with each other, you would be able to know my emotions, my thoughts, see what I can see, I would be able to do the same thing with you." 

"Do you want me to do the bond with you?" He asked curiosity that tilts his head a little. 

"If you would like, Sehun has already done it." At that, he looked surprised. He blinked a couple of times as if he wasn't sure if he heard right. 

"Sehun? When?" Suho raised a brow, "can he see what we're talking about right now?" His eyes suddenly narrowed when looking at her. Haeun shook her head, trusting that Sehun wouldn't do such a thing. Not when it isn't essential. 

"He wouldn't do such a thing," Haeun mumbled, but Suho didn't trust him. They never do, maybe it was because Sehun was the youngest out of all of them, but they always undermine him, thinking of him less, and somehow, it is a bit aggravating to watch. "I let him have this bond because I know that he wouldn't do such measly things, Sehun may be young, that doesn't mean he doesn't have com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter