Wrath Is Unleashed

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho let out a hiss of protests that dimmed in her ears. Everything faded, and she could only see Luhan, the girl was still standing there, eyes fogged and dazed. A chunk of her memory will be missing, and she wouldn't know a clue of it. Haeun tried to think why Luhan would want to bond with her, he hated her, and she felt the same, so why? What was his motive, and would it end out hurting her? A bond makes both sides sacrifice something, Luhan, for a piece of his ability while she loses a bit of her privacy, and if it comes to it, maybe the span of her life. 

"You are not thinking of bonding with him." Suho snapped, his voice rough and coldness that made her flinch back to reality. Haeun turned to look at Suho, her eyes blank. 

"I need him," Haeun whispered, she needed him to help her get to Minseok, she needed him to try to look into minds that could give her some clue to Salvation's whereabouts and what they are. In the end, as much she knew she would regret it, she needed Luhan. 

Suho looked at her exasperated; his shock covered all of his features. "You said you would accept whatever I choose, Suho, trust me." She could see the strong reluctance of Suho, him glaring at Luhan and then at the floor, but he said nothing nonetheless. Haeun turned back to Luhan, "bring her back to class, and then we'll talk," she says, "you don't mind skipping class, do you?" Haeun glanced at Suho, who stiffly shook his head. He really does not like Luhan. She would let out a snort if the atmosphere weren't so tense.  

Luhan turned to look at the girl; his eyes still glowing brightly. "Go back to class, you will not remember anything since the beginning of your scheme, you knew nothing of Suho and Haeun being here, and you don't know anything of me. If you somehow magically remember anything you may not say it to a single soul, you may not write it down or find any way to tell what you heard. Got that?" Luhan's voice was just strict command, cold and mighty. The voice gave Haeun shuddering skin. The girl jerked a nod, something Luhan probably did for amusement. Once the girl's footstep's faded into nothing, Luhan's golden eyes colored back to a lighter hazel. 

"Why do you want to bond with her?" Suho seethed; he wasn't looking at Luhan; if he did, Haeun was worried that Suho could burn a hole through him when he had no such ability. 

Luhan seemed to stiffen at the question slightly; he looked unsure himself. Luhan squirmed, Haeun's eyes narrowing. Why did he want to have this bond? It couldn't just be curiosity; there must be something-- something he wasn't willing to say. She needed to find a way to get it out of him, even if it meant using his ability against him. "Why do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter