Regrets Somehow Remain

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing the boys in front of her, somehow her stomach starting clenching, bile started filling at the back of at what she did with Suho. It was way too easy, to lean into those lips and make everything last for an eternity. But now, as she remembered what the actual world was, what she was going through, Haeun wondered if kissing Suho was really a good thing. 

One day he's going to leave you, they'll all leave you, they made you believe, and you will see the consequences of it. You will always be alone. 

The words rang in her head like a blanket wrapping around in her head, she looked at all of them. Were they going to leave her? She kissed Suho because she thought she liked him because she was happy that he liked her. What happens if it wasn't? What if...She was being possessive? Did she really like Suho? Or did she just like him for being there, for taking her parent's place? 

Someone touched her shoulder that made her flinch. Haeun tried to relaxed when she saw Sehun in front of her, but it became her tensing up even more. 

"Are you okay? You look out of it." He whispered, but she shook her head. 

"I'm okay, a lot of things has been happening, I'm just thinking." She replied, quieter then she had hoped. At first, she thought he would pry himself more, but he let go of her giving Haeun a smile of understanding. He walked away leaving her to herself, thinking of truths and lies that weave itself into her head until she could no longer decipher what was right or wrong. 

"He's upstairs." She heard Jongin say, looking at him blankly. Haeun turned to look at Lay, still curious about why he was here, she could guess that they didn't tell him anything. His head tilted seeing her in his peripheral vision. He smiled but faltered when she didn't smile back. They started walking upstairs where she was the last to follow.  

"What happened to you?" Even though it was a bit muffled she could hear it if she strained her hearing, she was leaning on the door frame, everyone was already inside her room, surprised how they could even fit inside such a small room. Suho glanced at her, a bright smile that headed her way. Haeun stared at it for a little, frozen on what she had done. He was hurt, and yet she still selfishly kissed him. Haeun looked away ignoring his eyes, his smile that fell as he blinked in question. He quickly turned back to Lay, 

"I got hurt." 

"No ." Sehun snorted, Lay narrowed his eyes at him, a specific answer that was needed. Everyone glanced at each other, then at Haeun as if she was the answer for there nervousness. Did she trust Lay? He said that he needed a Stealer but that didn't mean he liked them, it didn't mean that he would like her. Haeun stared at the floor as she went through her thoughts, she barely knew him it wouldn't be right if she told him. He could be like Minseok and she didn't need it right now. 

"Someone was shooting at me with ice, Suho came by and protected me hurting himself in the end. A stupid decision I would say myself." She hissed, making Suho let out a soft noise at the back of his throat, Haeun glanced at him, pain and betrayal glazing his eyes. Her fingers shaking as her legs felt boneless, she kissed him, she made him the happiest person just to backstab him because she didn't know if she could really show him her feelings if she could feel at all. Maybe if she became what they didn't desire, maybe they could grow apart, they wouldn't get hurt and she wouldn't be worried. But Haeun would be alone, for nine years and soon it would multiply but it would be better then she watching the people she came to accept in her life to get hurt.  

Lay raised a brow, so did everyone else as if she was a different person. She could try to be colder, to be worse, but as she looked at her eyes, the memories she went through with everyone she wondered if she could make it last. Haeun moved her body from the doorframe standing straight, "heal him and everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter