Lash out Fury

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was right. Seeing Suho made her want to run away and hide. He snapped his head toward her, his eyes burning a deadly hole into her soul. Something flashed in his eyes that Haeun couldn't comprehend, was it hatred? Anger? It spun her insides. Haeun didn't even realize that she wasn't breathing until he twisted his eyes away from her. She slowly walked to her seat, trying to ignore Suho's body that turned away from her. 

Like a rewinding stereo, she told herself that this would be the best. Love would only hurt both of them. She took a seat two desks behind Suho. Haeun stared at his back, and she could guess that he knew she was staring when his shoulder stiffened. A small smile dared to glimmer on her lips. 

Before she could comprehend what was happening, ice-cold water dripped down her head. She forced herself not to let out a gasp. 

"Are you ogling at him?" A female voice that was light and slightly squeaky said in an exasperated tone, Haeun would love to punch . Haeun couldn't stop herself from shivering from the new layer of coldness that wrapped around her like a sheen of ice. "You know people like you shouldn't do such a thing. Do you think you would be able to have someone like Suho? Someone better than you?" She laughs like a witch. Her fingers stung to let out something she tried to hide for years. She could not would not will not. 

"I don't think you have the right to look at him either if you act like an obsessive stalker," Haeun said in a cold calm that could make any lesser person flinching. But these are what this school calls queens; they're the best of the best. Powerful beings that no-one should underestimate. But she was Haeun; she didn't care who they were. The girl sneered at her, her eyes burning a beautiful sapphire. Haeun curled her palms into fists, ready to take another hit. She decided to gasp this time when she felt the water that soaked her body started moving away from her; Haeun could see the droplets float around her, she was no longer wet and the water particles that flew started absorbing one another until it became one big water ball. In an instant, it turned into a ring that would fit around her neck. Which what she could guess was made for when in the speed of light, it wrapped around the girl's neck and tightened. She let out the loudest shrill that made Haeun wince. 

Haeun whipped her head at Suho who's body is still facing the front. He was not looking at them, and yet she knew this was his doing. She stood up and walked toward him. She grabbed his chin with her index finger and thumb and turned his head toward her, Haeun glared at him when she saw his glowing cobalt eyes. 

"Let go of her," Haeun demanded. His eyes flicker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter