Answers That Changes

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who is Haeun?" Suho asked the man in his mid-forties who looked at them sitting behind his table. He smirked but with his beard, it looked like he was smiling. 

"What would you like to know about her?" He asked, curious about what they would ask of him. 

"What happened to her when she was little? Do you know that information?" Sehun questioned, perking up his interest. Baekhyun stayed silent, somehow uncomfortable about asking about Haeun's past. He knew only pieces, but that was enough for him. She couldn't even remember him for god sake. 

"Her history is confidential, I have no right to give you answers if it meant I'm giving it to you without her permission." He sighed, 

This was useless, why were they even asking about her? Maybe they should leave her be, but something wasn't quite right. If they wanted to know why she was blaming herself then they needed answers that were far deeper. 

"Please, we'll do anything!" Sehun begged. Somehow those words made his brow raise, they had grasped onto his interest. 

"Anything?" He moved forward, his eyes twinkled. They went hesitant as a chill went through their body, were they to trust him? He was his principal, he should be trusted but his vibe but saying something different. Sehun remembered that the principal had done something to her that made her ask about him, but he didn't realize exactly what. But now if he did have the answers on who Haeun was, maybe they should take the chance. 

"What is your anything?" Baekhyun narrowed his eyes, wary on what this man was planning. But he instead let out a vibrant laugh, 

"Nothing the unusual, I just need you to help me on an errand I've been waiting too long to do." Somehow their hesitance didn't get any better. He wasn't going to tell them anything. 

"Fine, we'll do it," Sehun muttered, as tense as they were none of them had disagreed. The principal's smile broadened. 

"Good, now what would you like to know?" He sat back on his chair again, eyeing the three of them like preys. Suho clenched his hand on the chairs handle. 

"What happened nine years ago to Haeun?" There was an uncomfortable silence that reigned for a couple of minutes before he spoke. 

"Nine years ago, four men had died under the hands of a Natura. But he had died when they had found the bodies and himself. He is Haeun's father." Sehun's eyes widened, while Suho looked away staying quiet. Baekhyun eyed the man as if he spat lies, but no one dared to correct him. "Investigators tried to find any relations to him, any relatives just to find out he had none. No, the only thing they could find was his name, there was nothing more, nothing less. After that I had a vision of a girl in this building, thriving in havoc, a girl that danced in confidence, she is who you guys ask for now. I went out to look for her, but she was nowhere to be found, there was no record of her. Her birth, her age, her even being alive was an answer unknown. But I had used my ability to track her, to try and bring her out of a hole she was trapping herself inside. When I found her, she had told me everything, she trusted me." He smiled as if he remembered a fond memory. "She told me about her father, bits about her mother." 

"If Haeun's father is a Natura, shouldn't she have at least something from his side? Or what was her mother, did she have no ability at all?" Sehun asked, and the man grinned. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter