Wounds Will Heal

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stared coldly at the guy in front of her, a hatred that flared in her eyes, tied to a chair in the middle of her living room. He snarled at her, his lips bared that showed his canines. Jongin and Baekhyun were tending to Suho who was in her bedroom while the rest was looking everywhere but the person sitting with his hands and legs useless. 

"Why are you working with Salvation?" She muttered her tone that was oozing of distaste. He spat at her shoe, his pink hair that covered parts of his fuming eyes. Her eyes glowed, three of her abilities that was going through an uproar in her eyes, battling for dominance to be the one to rip him into shreds. He inched back, cringing as he looked at her glowing eyes. He turned to look at the others who were glancing away from him, as if he was something to cower, to not notice that he existed. 

"Are you forcing them to work for you? Did you brainwash them?!" He yelled anger lashed out of his voice. 

"She didn't do anything, we're here under our own will hyung," Sehun whispered, he finally met his eyes but there was no mirth to it. "Why are you working for Salvation? Do you even know what they've been doing?" Sehun sighed, he looked at his as if he was no longer the person he thought of him as no-one did. "You were the one who said be careful, to protect Haeun just to find out that you would try to kill her? That you're working with the group who was targetting her?" Sehun hissed, disappointment and anger lacing through his words. 

"They didn't give me any information on who she was! I thought they have targeted her because she didn't have an ability, but surprise, surprise, she does and it's the most dangerous of them all." He barked, "I'm in Salvation because they said that they were trying to help the country, they want to get rid of the Watchers so they could bring light to a new group that would make peace, that would make the world better." 

"Your ing mother is a Watcher and you're saying you want to get rid of them?!" Sehun's voice boomed, "They're going to kill every one of them one by one. Ms. Kim loves you with everything she has, we've all met her and you would kill her? Minseok, what the is wrong with you?!" 

Minseok flinched, looking as if the words hit deep. He lowered his head, looking like he did regret his choices. 

"They said they wouldn't kill her. I begged them not to." He whispered, his chest tightening. Doubts that still linger in his mind. 

"Begging doesn't do ." Sehun cursed, turning away before he would do something regretful. Minseok shuddered, but he tried to erase the thoughts away if only it lasted. 

"You were going to kill me, then what? Do you think the people you work for is going to be happy? They're going to use me." Haeun sneered, but Minseok looked away, he didn't have the stomach to look at her. "You should really quit the organization before they do something to you, or worse something to your mother." 

"Have you seen what the Watchers been doing? They've been ruining people's lives for their bidding and been working with other countries, they're going to start killing people who are weak so they could have a better country!" Minseok yelled, 

"Salvation hasn't been doing their greatest either! Just because the Watcher's done mistakes doesn't mean they should die for it, the people who work with them didn't need to die. They have families for god sake. How about me? Tae-hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter