Emotions Are Told

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun opened his eyes, to let out a soft groan as her neck started aching from sleeping weirdly. Haeun's memories rushed in her head in second and she snapped to a sitting position, regretting it soon after when her back hissed, her body needing of a stretch after sleeping with her head on the bed while she was sitting on a chair. Haeun looked at Suho, her cheeks flushed when she saw him looking at her right back. 

"H-how long were you awake? Why didn't you wake me up? Are you okay? Are you thirsty?" She spluttered, frantically asking questions so she could push down the heat from her face to somewhere far away. He let out a chuckle but winced when his side started throbbing at his choice of action. "Don't move so much, Lay is coming after school so he could heal it." She quickly said, he gave her a soft nod. 

"Water." Suho choked out, she quickly sits up then rushing downstairs to get him a cup of water. Her fingers shakings as she tried to pour the liquid in the cup, she quickly walked upstairs watching him as he tried to sit up from the bed but failing miserably. She placed the cup of water on her nightstand and helped him up, letting him grab her arm for support while she placed the pillow he was leaning on in an upper angle. Suho let out a groan of pain that made her chest tightened. 

Haeun took the cup of water and gave it to him, his fingers trembling as he tried to hold it, he took little sips at a time before there was none left. He let out a sigh when he gave her the empty cup. She placed it back on the nightstand, where then they sat in silence for what she thought was an hour when really was probably a couple of minutes. Her fingers fidgeted as her body tensed up. 

"I'm sorry," Haeun whispered, his head slightly turned to look at her. "I'm sorry I got you hurt, that you can't even move because of me. This is why I said you shouldn't bring yourselves to my problems, its best if you don't know anything." Her head lowered to look at her lap with her curled fists. Shame and fear lingered in her head, 

"You need to stop blaming yourself." He grunted, she shot her head up to look at her him slightly glare at her, but he tried to smile through his anger of her words. "It was my choice to protect you, it is my choice to go through the danger with you. Its all of our choices." He sighed, stars started sparkling in his eyes as he tried to move again. 

"But what happens if something worse happens? What happened if your wound was fatal? You could've-" Tears welled in her eyes, threatening to fall. 

"I'm alive. And after Yixing comes, I'll be good as new." He smiled, warm and soothing. For a second her eyes lingered on those lips of his. She blinked away her tears an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter