Her Shattered Trust

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun woke up with her head spinning. A punch of pain went through her brain as she tried to lift up her head, Haeun realized a little too late that she was gagged and tied to a chair, hands, and legs that became useless. She started thrashing around, trying to somehow loosen the ropes but froze when she heard soft but slow footsteps. 

"My little treasures awake." Someone purred, low and cold. It was too familiar to forget who it belonged to. Haeun shuddered slightly before she glared at him as his figure went into the light, his eyes flashing wickedly with his icy grin that if she could, would rip off with her bare hands. The principal looked at her as if she was an object. Haeun knew that screaming wasn't going to do anything, looking around it seemed to be an old building, far from the people who didn't know about it to see. "Your little friends are coming soon, if you don't use your ability soon, they will be the next to die." She screamed, it sounded choked and gargled that made him frown. "You can't be like this, the people around have never seen what you're capable of. Come on, use it." He sounded bored, but he was no near from bored, he was going to torture her to get what he wanted, he was going to kill. 

Haeun tried to calm down, trying to ask, to wish for the ability to come. To kill the people who would kill her the second she hesitates. Frustrated tears rolled down her eyes as she tried to breathe. As she tried to forget.

Haeun shrieked as she watched, watching as he bled, as he died to something she couldn't control. The animalistic shadowy figures eating through his own shadow, as he became nothing but a shell. 

She let out a gasp, her body trembling. "I-I can't...I can't do it!" She yelled but it was muffled by the handkerchief that made talking difficult, her eyes showed nothing but fear, she was terrified by what she could do. He raised a brow. 

"You can't? Or you don't want to." He hissed, he was getting angry. But his ability was to see the future, he couldn't hurt her. Another figure came into light, steps that were light but tensed. He had peachy hair, his face blank, nothing that showed what he was thinking or feeling. The only thing that escaped those emotionless features was that small, tiny frown on his lips. "You have five seconds." He murmured. 

The nameless person, she stared at his eyes flickered a frozen blue and another set of panic and fear embraced her. 

"I'll do anything!" She cried, trying to let them see, she can't do it. An icicle was formed, a pointed needle that can cut through metal was flung by her neck. She flinched away, she shot her head back trying to not let the frozen skewer from touching her skin, the principal laughed at her cowardness. 

Haeun closed her eyes, shaking as she forced it to shut. She breathed, trying to slow it down. Mother did it with the snap of her fingers, she...needed something. 

"Haeun!" Familiar voices spoke at once and suddenly something broke free. They could hurt her, they could kill her, but she was not going to let them hurt her friends, to those she had come to care, to believe in. A beautiful amethyst glowed at her eyes, and a malicious growl broke through the silence. A beastly snarl rang through and she snapped her eyes opened to see nothing, but everyone's eyes raised behind her, a fear that absorbed into their pupils. She twisted her head to look at her beast. A two-headed wolf, teeth that were thick and large that could eat through a car. It was bigger than two human adults standing on top of each other. Eyes of a hungry crimson. This. 

This was one of her mother's ability that Haeun was given. This ability was to be only small cloudy puppets that would dance with her, do chores that she didn't want to do. But, somehow it became something bigger, stronger, fearsome.  Her lips parted in awe. Was this what her mother was capable of? Something so strong and vicious? She couldn't believe it. Suddenly a burning sunset tried to fight with the deep purple, the wolfs mouth buried in flames, roaring that made their ears ring. Both heads turning and twisting to eye at its upcoming food. 

"What the -" She heard Sehun yell, a question she was asking herself as well. 

"Protect those boys, under any circumstances do those people get hurt. While the others...Rip them to shreds." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter